• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Guy looks like the real deal, can't wait to see him next season .. 27M could turn out to be a fudging steal

Looked very good again yesterday and is a very intelligent player, his first touch is top class and he does not shy away from the physical work that a M/F players has to do. Look forward to seeing him improve as he plays more games.

A mate told me that Lo Celso would be better for Spurs than Eriksen especially on the mental strength front when we signed him. Specifically that once Lo Celso settled, I would see the difference. I will give it time. He looks solid in CM and does get stuck in. It would have been lovely to have him and Eriksen at the same time but I am perfectly ok with the trio of Winks, Ndombele and Lo Celso. The creativity, work rate, technique in that trio is solid.

PS I just remembered that the trio of Aurier, Lucas and GLC were in PSG at the same time in 2016.

Back