• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Not sure about this but I think outside the UK it's not really looked down on so much so I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt. To be fair if he plays well I don't really care how many shirts he gets.
Game was over, who cares.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

*grin*

I once went to a "heroes and villains" party as Sol Campbell. It felt dirty.

2016_05_16_ConceivedinBrooklyn-817.jpg

Just to play devil’s advocate here. I’ve not seen Lo Celso kick a ball bar the cameos for us. While he’s shown some very good touches, that’s all I’ve seen in his limited minutes on the pitch. However, some posters on here seem to think he will definitely be a proper player for us. To those posters, what are you seeing to make you think that?

Just to play devil’s advocate here. I’ve not seen Lo Celso kick a ball bar the cameos for us. While he’s shown some very good touches, that’s all I’ve seen in his limited minutes on the pitch. However, some posters on here seem to think he will definitely be a proper player for us. To those posters, what are you seeing to make you think that?

Spent most of his time here so far in the treatment room. Made for us.

I wonder if he might start this weekend, he's had another full week of training. Sessegon will probably be on the bench as well.

I've waited a few days (games even) before posting this (and I hope I'm proven wrong to a Sissoko/Scara level) but I'm not seeing anything about Lo Celso that makes me think he'l cut it for us. The pace (of which he has zero) of the league, means his delicate touch game simply isn't suited. He'll never get the time on the ball he craves. He scored and assisted a lot in Spain but he barely looks up when he gets the ball in the final third. He looks nervous and admittedly is surrounded by under-performing players and a nervy/angry crowd.

I've waited a few days (games even) before posting this (and I hope I'm proven wrong to a Sissoko/Scara level) but I'm not seeing anything about Lo Celso that makes me think he'l cut it for us. The pace (of which he has zero) of the league, means his delicate touch game simply isn't suited. He'll never get the time on the ball he craves. He scored and assisted a lot in Spain but he barely looks up when he gets the ball in the final third. He looks nervous and admittedly is surrounded by under-performing players and a nervy/angry crowd.
Wow.

Back