• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I wanted Foyth and Le Celso on personally

Couldnt work out why to bother with Dier in that game

Dier needs minutes. On form he can be a key player in this team and Pochs football.

What I didn't understand is why he didn't come on for Sissoko.

They were playing the same role, a like for like made more sense than what we did, which somehow ended up with us all out of shape

If he's on the bench (said it in the N'dombele thread), he can play 35-45 minutes.

- The real disappointment of yesterday is the "what if" Poch had brought him and N'dombele on at 55- 60 minutes in?

And same as N'dombele, the lack of alternatives means this kid needs to play as much as he can, as soon as he can.

Seen more of the physio on the pitch than GLC!
No clue what he’s like!

Our constantly growing injuries and the length of them is worrying.

No clue what he’s like!

Mate, we literally have less injuries than any other time I can remember in the last 30 years

- Everyone is fit except Hugo (freak accident) and Lamela (precaution rest)

We normally have 5+ players injured, I can recall having more than 11 (full team) out.

- Fitness management is different from injuries

Lo Celso got about 3 minutes at Liverpool... what do you guys reckon Poch will do next?

4 minutes?

Maybe push it ALL the way out to 5 minutes, really test out his fitness to the max?

Or maybe 95 minutes, just to throw us all off the scent one last time.

Lo Celso got about 3 minutes at Liverpool... what do you guys reckon Poch will do next?

4 minutes?

Maybe push it ALL the way out to 5 minutes, really test out his fitness to the max?

Or maybe 95 minutes, just to throw us all off the scent one last time.

Saving him for festive period?

Like a turkey!

No clue what he’s like!

We have Hugo out and Lamela rested to avoid an injury
We now have a week off too
No excuses pretty much

Back