• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup sweepstake

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo

Jack L. Jones
The admin team have been talking about running a GG sweepstake on the World Cup.

The idea would be that people interested in taking part would pay £5 into the pot via PayPal. We would carry out a draw for the teams and the winnings would be shared amongst the final four teams (on a 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% split).

Before we do any more work on this it would be interesting to know how many people would be interested in taking part.

So long as you promise to fix the draw so I don't get England then yes I'd cough up a fiver.

Im interested but how do we do this without you mods getting Brazil and me getting erm... I dont know... dont know who is in the world cup hmmmmmmm somalia.

there are 32 teams? would only need one more person by my counting if we were to have two teams each... Though it would be good to get a full quota.

I'll be in. I'll have to get the PayPal account sorted but it will be fun!

Incidentally, what distinguishes a sweepstake from betting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back