• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup - not quite a sweepstake

could be my last chance with Italy tomorrow, I'll have to come up with something good

anyone keeping track of what the longest odds winner is so far?

Football World Cup Algeria v Russia Full Time Result 26/06/2014 21:00 £2.50 Algeria @ 4/1 Extra Time Does Not Count, Match Played on Neutral Ground.
Football World Cup South Korea v Algeria Full Time Result 22/06/2014 20:00 £2.50 Algeria @ 11/4 Extra Time Does Not Count, Match Played on Neutral Ground.
Football World Cup Group H Group Tricast 13/07/2014 17:00 £5.00 1st Belgium 2nd Algeria 3rd Russia @ 12/1

One winner so far. My other bets rely on the Algeria v Russia match.

could be my last chance with Italy tomorrow, I'll have to come up with something good

anyone keeping track of what the longest odds winner is so far?

milo looks good for a 10-1 (Costa Rica to qualify). That must be close to the longest odds so far.

Here's mine for Algeria (will post screenshots if I win an avatar).

Football World Cup Algeria v Russia Full Time Result 26/06/2014 21:00 £2.50 Algeria @ 4/1 Extra Time Does Not Count, Match Played on Neutral Ground.
Football World Cup South Korea v Algeria Full Time Result 22/06/2014 20:00 £2.50 Algeria @ 11/4 Extra Time Does Not Count, Match Played on Neutral Ground.
Football World Cup Group H Group Tricast 13/07/2014 17:00 £5.00 1st Belgium 2nd Algeria 3rd Russia @ 12/1

Also, probably doesn't count, but have made a guess on total number of goals @ 300/1 !

Football World Cup World Cup 2014 Tournament Specials Tournament Goals Exact 13/07/2014 17:00 132 Goals @ 300/1 Includes Extra Time Goals and Excludes Penalty Shoot-Out Goals.

(Also have bets not in the sweepstake on Benzema for Golden Boot and Argentina each-way)

These are worth keeping an eye on...

Ok then I am in the clubhouse.
Total stake £18.00
Winnings, £9.20.

I can't stake anymore thankfully, Cameroon are out.
Good luck to the remainder.

Milo, can you reallocate me a team to stake my £9.20 on, just for fun. I presume there are teams still in that people didn't bet in in the end?

Ok then I am in the clubhouse.
Total stake £18.00
Winnings, £9.20.

I can't stake anymore thankfully, Cameroon are out.
Good luck to the remainder.

Milo, can you reallocate me a team to stake my £9.20 on, just for fun. I presume there are teams still in that people didn't bet in in the end?
Of course. I will sort this out when the final group games have finished. Would anyone else like a second bite of the cherry?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Fapatalk

Of course. I will sort this out when the final group games have finished. Would anyone else like a second bite of the cherry?

Im happy with the eventual world cup world beaters thank you very much.

Depending on the fate of Uruguay tonight, yes please. I'll be back from holiday then so will be all over any betting opportunities.

Bit late to the party but here's my Ghana bet...

Ghana v Portugal

Gyan first goalscorer, 3-3. 125-1 £2

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 09.46.34.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 09.46.34.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
Potentially Uruguay's last game..so....

Suarez to score a hat-trick = 50p @ 40/1
Suarez to score two or more = £1 @ 15/2
Suarez to score one or more = £2 @ 11/10

I also did score casts with Suarez scoring first.

50p on Suarez scoring first & Uruguay winning 2-0 at 50/1
£1 on Suarez scoring first & Uruguay winning 2-1 @ 55/1

Although, if you meant would him scoring first win me 20p on the initial bets then yes, it would. Wasn't sure what you meant.

Back