• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup - not quite a sweepstake

more than happy with Argentina, think their group is as easy as they come and apparently they are playing in the milder climates? will get betting soon.

For the sake of it;

Group A
africanspurs - Brazil
WV1YID80 - Croatia
LemonadeMoney - Mexico
johnola - Cameroon

Group B
metalgear - Spain
Superhudd - Netherlands
AVB - Chile
Ade's folks are ok really - Australia

Group C
Nezza - Colombia
markysimmo - Greece
thingonaspring - Côte d'Ivoire
paxtonwolf - Japan

Group D
El Guepardo - Uruguay
milo - Costa Rica
Thebarbarian - England
galeforce - Italy

Group E
Craig_J - Switzerland
auroraman - Ecuador
Robspur12 - France
THFC - Honduras

Group F
7percent - Argentina
DublinSpur - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fhtagn - Iran
Superted - Nigeria

Group G
Mumorn - Germany
Clevelands - Portugal
diego_maradona - Ghana
DHSF - USA

Group H
billyiddo - Belgium
elyid - Algeria
Seedy Ron - Russia
shaney - Korea Republic

England !! will have to think hard about a decent bet for them. Maybe Baines to score more goals than Australia in the tournament.

Belgium, not bad - gotta be the squad with the most Spurs players right?

Destined for failure then!

Greece for me home of bum love

Anal_Lube_CS_Source_spray_icon_by_svunnig.jpg

Iran! Get in! Hopefully we can give Superted and DublinSpur a good fight, Argentina/7percent will be too much I think.

I actually don't know **** about them, other than that Carlos Queiroz is their manager, and that Ali Karimi isn't in the squad. They have at least one player from the club Tractor Sazi F.C. which is a pretty cool name, and they are not allowed to swap shirts with anyone during the World Cup due to the economical climate in Iran, shirts simply cost to much money for the players to be given a new one for each of the (probably) three matches. More about that here - http://www.worldsoccer.com/world-cup-3/iran-players-told-swap-shirts-cant-afford-buy-kits.

Anyone wanna swap with me?

Happy to listen to any offers

Otherwise GOOOOOOOOOO USA - surprise team I think

I'm just looking forward to my lot kicking the ass of Milo's lot in the first Group Game :D

let that be revenge for all of you who didn't get the draw that you wanted.

Suarez sent off any time?

Could be a good one. Will have to back on the game though as can't find many markets for Uruguay.

My favoured one, so far, is the long shot of Godin to be the highest scoring Uruguayan at 50/1. Godin scored a few goals in important games this season so could be worth it. The main question mark hangs over whether the strikers will have a field day against Costa Rica and so the bet will be over after match 1....hmm

2 interesting Nigeria facts:

1. It's highest ever defeat was 7-0 against the Gold Coast

2. Nigeria have drawn Argentina in the group stage in 1994, 2002, 2010 & 2014. The only time we've qualified for the WC and not drawn Argentina is 1998.

The rules

3. You place one or more nominal bet(s) on your nation - completely your choice what they are
4. Post scans or photos of the betting slip(s) as proof

Ade's folks are ok really - Australia

So i can bet on Australia to lose to Spain and Netherlands if i wish? As long as the bet involves my team?

Thanks milo, great job!

Quite happy with Algeria, at least I get to support Bentaleb.

Am I right in thinking the bets need to be placed before the opening game? or do bets placed at anytime count?

Thanks milo, great job!

Quite happy with Algeria, at least I get to support Bentaleb.

Am I right in thinking the bets need to be placed before the opening game? or do bets placed at anytime count?

Bets at any time providing that the bet is posted before the team's next fixture.

Back