• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Get well soon, Stevie

Welling up here. Those of you who have been on this site for years & its previous incarnations will know of my admiration of Steve both as a player & a person. I have had many a meeting with him outside grounds, over the last 30 years. The last one lasting about 30 mins outside the Carlisle Ground. He would chat mainly about Tottenham, Exeter (or Watford, Oxford or Brentford). but would then move onto the family. Looking forward to saying hi to him again soon.

This 100%! I have been lucky enough to meet him a handful of times in my life and he has always been happy to chat. This is why I currently have his name on the back of my replica shirt. In my mind, he is Mr Tottenham and it would be great to see him make an emotional return to WHL sometime soon?

With no Spurs game to watch this weekend, I still needed my football fix. A couple of friends and I found ourselves at Kingsmeadow in Kingston to watch the AFC Wimbledon game against Exeter. As I walked to my seat in the Paul Strank Stand, I passed the away Directors block. As I scanned the seats, I was pleased to see Steve Perryman sitting there, looking fit and well. It warmed the ****les of my heart, on a cold and damp afternoon to see a proper Spurs legend.

With no Spurs game to watch this weekend, I still needed my football fix. A couple of friends and I found ourselves at Kingsmeadow in Kingston to watch the AFC Wimbledon game against Exeter. As I walked to my seat in the Paul Strank Stand, I passed the away Directors block. As I scanned the seats, I was pleased to see Steve Perryman sitting there, looking fit and well. It warmed the ****les of my heart, on a cold and damp afternoon to see a proper Spurs legend.

Thanks for letting us know :)

Back