• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

That's a fair opinion to have. I won't disagree with it. And, to be honest...I might actually agree with it. :p

q0Tu3eq.gif

Ade is staying. No agreement for termination of contract reached. Hope he fecks off to umba bumba land anyway. What a fudging cnut!

Hugely disappointing window. We got in some useful players but didn't address our three key problems

1. No effective cover for Kane
2. No experienced DM
3. Too much deadwood still here - Ade, Lennon, Lamela/Townsend

Overall, 3/10. Not good enough Daniel.

We managed to shift a lot of players early on, but it was harder to shift Lennon, Fazio and Ade. So we have Fazio and Ade still. If we'd just signed them, we wouldn't be too perturbed? Both more experienced players, and both can have positive impacts especially in the cups and as subs. I'm not too distressed if we can get them both fit and motivated.

Not signing a CM is the bigger concern, but then the management must feel that between Dier, Mason,Bentaleb, Dembele and Eriksen we have enough talent. COYS. I like our squad. Over to Poch to get them psyched and winning games now.

Last edited:
Back