• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

A new partnership deal?

We take James Wilson with a promise of so many minutes game time, they take on Adebayor's wages. Also, a deal in place for Lloris' signing for them in the summer of 2016?

that looks to me that Levy is bending over and being taken advantage of.....and we all know that never happens

Hmmmm.....

That's not what you said last year.

1409665352393_wps_6_1_JPG.jpg

1409665363428_wps_7_2_JPG.jpg

1409665378637_wps_8_3_JPG.jpg

Mauricio Pochettino: "I have a good friend that sometime ago told me to sign Ayoze Perez when he was starting at Tenerife and then, when one year ago Asensio emerged at Mallorca, he told me to bring him to Tottenham. But if the player wants to go to [my former club] Espanyol I will let him go there."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tottenham-...signing-real-madrid-star-sergio-ramos-1514214

ah ok, a player Poch probably rates so we decide to sign him at 17.51 on Sept 1st....cool:)

Back