• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Basically, his agent wants to make some money. Getting his cut of a transfer fee can be rather lucrative.

Agreed, although I think it's quite likely that he'll be wanted by several clubs as suggested by his agent and the articles.

If he himself would like to move or not is a different question, my gut feeling is that he wouldn't force a move to an Italian club like Milan or Napoli, but also that if we agreed a fee and asked him to decide he might chose to go.

Sandro is becoming a bit annoying.....I wish he would settle down and stop being the class clown, stay fit, and start performing week in week out

Sandro is becoming a bit annoying.....I wish he would settle down and stop being the class clown, stay fit, and start performing week in week out

To be fair, he was injured then pushed off the team by Tiger Tim. When he finally got the chance, he came in and was fantastic in that last match (albiet against a poor side). His presence, tackling, and quick/simple passing makes a massive difference, and it's no surprise that Paulinho looked so much freer when he's playing with him. If injuries don't slow him down, he's one of our top 4 or 5 players, IMO.

Bit harsh? I see no reason to think that his class clown behaviour is hurting his performance and I'm guessing his injuries are at least as annoying to him as they are to us. He's had several serious injuries in games, quite normal to have some injury problems when recovering from stuff like that. Not like he's looking unfit, being seen out partying all the time or just breaking down for no reason in games. He looks absolutely desperate to get himself fit and playing.

Tim made Sandro look bad.

I know this is taking this way OT but Tim could have dealt with that so much better!!

All he needed to add was that Sandro's a good lad, working hard etc, normally worth his place on the team but ON CURRENT FORM doesn't deserve to be in the side ahead of others. Basically be a bit more diplomatic. He saw it as criticism of himself so reacted with attack as the best from of defence when he could and should have defused the situation by saying the usual line of no player should be happy to be left out etc etc

Sandro started it. But Sherwood, as manager, should have been the bigger man rather than being so volatile.

Spurs are believed to have signed Belgium wonderkid Axel Frix, a young left-back on the books of OH Leuven, according to reports in the Times of Malta.

Spurs scout David Magrone was quoted as saying: “We’ve signed a 16-year-old from Belgium who I have monitored for the last 12 months or so,” Magrone said.

“We’ve just completed the deal. He’s got lots of ability. He will potentially play for our first team in a few years’ time.”

http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk...1140435-detail/story.html#vqZJ28RWLwuTe8Ut.99

Re: The new, new manager thread - Pt 3

Daily Mail believe Tottenham Hotspur are set to table an offer for Standard Liege striker Batshuayi once Pochettino is appointed

--

I'm beginning to love this period of the year.

Re: The new, new manager thread - Pt 3

Daily Mail believe Tottenham Hotspur are set to table an offer for Standard Liege striker Batshuayi once Pochettino is appointed

--

I'm beginning to love this period of the year.

deanhappy.gif

Back