• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

The whole affair leaves a sour taste in the mouth, after two summers of the Modric Saga, him finally leaving after all the tapping up etc then to get it again this year is unbelievable. I think Bale is a good lad, I want him to do well. He always said he wanted to play abroad and he has worked hard to get better and better every season. I hate Madrid at this moment in time, but I wish that Bale wins it all whilst he is there. We got good money for him, more than i think he is worth, but statistically he was almost equal to Ronaldos last season at Man Yoo in a title winning side so its a fair amount on that scale.

I only hope if he does leave Madrid at some point just like Ozil has, then he would come back to us. If he was available in 2-4 years time there would be a large amount of suitors for him. I would hope he we would be in a position to get him back if that ever came to pass.

I hope he thrashes one in on his debut and goes on to win it all. He deserves it really.

I will be very happy if this season Real come up against Arsenal in the Champions League and Gareth thrashes a couple past that Polish clown.
I'd be even happier if Arsenal are knocked out before that stage, mind.

I will be very happy if this season Real come up against Arsenal in the Champions League and Gareth thrashes a couple past that Polish clown.
I'd be even happier if Arsenal are knocked out before that stage, mind.
I'd like to see them meet real in the 1/4s then real to smash them and the see real get smashed in the semis by anyone :lol:

Wish someone will ask Bale or his agent if he was really injured in pre-season or refused to play for us. As a professional player, Bale deserves to apologize to all Spurs fan if he did fake injury and refuse to train or play for us. Even the "bad-boy" of English football, Suarez didn't go to that extent. Bale should feel ashamed of himself for doing that.

Back