• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Ill be glad to see the spoilt child gone . We where becoming to reliant on boyo , like he was our saviour ! There are 11 players on a pitch not just one . I know I would sooner see 11 stars playing for tottenham than one superstar playing for a move to RM . We are now a class team with very bright stars , not a one man team as we were called last season .

Everyone here realises that any player on our books would do the same as Bale if Real Madrid wanted to sign them, right? The majority would probably be a lot more petulant than he's been as well.

This is why you shouldn't let any player get bigger than the club. If you want to have world-class players in your team, make sure you have atleast a few of them. To have only one means he will become big-headed after some time. It is clear all the praise and awards Bale received last season has got to his head. Wish we can still force him to stay and make him train with the reserves as punishment.

I hope we've inconvenienced them sufficiently this window so that they think twice about coming in for one of our players again in the future.

Not much we can do I think.

Look at the players they've gone after and gotten and from which clubs... If they really want someone they will go for them.

I'm sure they will know that they will have to pay top money if they ever want one of our players though, like most clubs know by now I thin.

This is why you shouldn't let any player get bigger than the club. If you want to have world-class players in your team, make sure you have atleast a few of them. To have only one means he will become big-headed after some time. It is clear all the praise and awards Bale received last season has got to his head. Wish we can still force him to stay and make him train with the reserves as punishment.

Easier said than done... :)

Certainly been a "special relationship" hasnt it !!!! not

There was this mini snippet in the Evening Standard yesterday which summed up everything about our relationship with those ****s.

Basically said how the only thing we requested i.e. Morata and they dismissed it yet they got two of our most creative influences in return.

He isnt bigger than the club hence I moved on for example a while ago. People still want him to stay on here but after how he has disrespected everything about the club - **** him. I didnt need confirmation from AVB to tell us what we all knew - it was evident what was going on.

I agree it is a dream move, and dont care that he wants to go I understand but ultimately its HOW he has gone about it thats the displeasing and ****ish thing.

Everyone here realises that any player on our books would do the same as Bale if Real Madrid wanted to sign them, right? The majority would probably be a lot more petulant than he's been as well.

Exactly. I cant understand some of the comments from people on here about Bale. The facts are:

- He's been an amazing for us in the last couple years
- Whilst he's been a great player for us and seems to like the club, he's not a Spurs fan
- One of the biggest (certainly one of the biggest 3 clubs) in the world wanted to sign him - he's obviously going to be very interested. Who wouldn't want to move to the best company in their industry and earn far far more?
- He's acted with complete respect for the club throughout the summer, not bitching and whinning and making comments in the media. The only negative was not training this week, but even then he hasn't made any public noises about it
- We're getting in a huge fee for him, far more than any of us probably dreamed possible a couple months ago and arguably far more than he's worth. And for that fee, we're signing some really top class players
- It looks like we'll be stronger on Sept 2nd than we were in May

I think he's acted perfectly, wish him all the best and if it doesn't work out would happily take him back at Spurs (for £30m though not £90m!)

I agree it is a dream move, and dont care that he wants to go I understand but ultimately its HOW he has gone about it thats the displeasing and ****ish thing.

What has he done wrong? He's said nothing publicly and not disrupted the club at all. He's acted as well as anyone could expect

What has he done wrong? He's said nothing publicly and not disrupted the club at all. He's acted as well as anyone could expect

Feigned injury all pre-season
Not turned up for training
Had his agent leaking stories to the media on a daily basis

I'm not naive, I know all players want to play for Real and all players will go through various methods to get that move. I don't begrudge him his move.

Its the not turning up for training one I don't understand. By this point, it is quite clear we are willing to let him go and are negotiating the deal. So what's the point? Why throw it in AVB's and our faces like that? You have a few more days to turn up for training at hellish Spurs before you get your dream move. Is that really that hard?

I'm not naive, I know all players want to play for Real and all players will go through various methods to get that move. I don't begrudge him his move.

Its the not turning up for training one I don't understand. By this point, it is quite clear we are willing to let him go and are negotiating the deal. So what's the point? Why throw it in AVB's and our faces like that? You have a few more days to turn up for training at hellish Spurs before you get your dream move. Is that really that hard?

Precisely.

Some have different tolerance levels. Some will tolerate he didnt turn up for training against the managers wishes and for the good of the club. I cant do that. It shows a lack of respect to the Manager and the club and ultimately it is a smack in the face to the fans.

Like I say someone like Rooney is a prime example of how you should conduct yourself.

Whats the benefit of him turning up this week? He's off and AVB is better working with the players who will be at the club beyond this week. It would be a distraction having Bale there. The injury thing we really don't know about and regarding his agent, firstly the idea that players control them is laughable and secondly, actually compared to most agents, Bale's hasn't been as vocal as he could have been

Like I say someone like Rooney is a prime example of how you should conduct yourself.

He was also 'injured'. Didn't play in their pre-season friendlies. Has put in two transfer requests before rather than let things play out. Not really much difference

Precisely.

Some have different tolerance levels. Some will tolerate he didnt turn up for training against the managers wishes and for the good of the club. I cant do that. It shows a lack of respect to the Manager and the club and ultimately it is a smack in the face to the fans.

Exactly this, I cannot see how anyone would disagree, we pay his wages for fecks sake, even Nasri played right up to a couple of days before he was sold, he was showing his respect for his club and Wenger where Bale done the exact opposite, showed the club, manager and fans no respect at all.

The ****er never even watched his team mates play the games he missed.

Whats the benefit of him turning up this week? He's off and AVB is better working with the players who will be at the club beyond this week. It would be a distraction having Bale there. The injury thing we really don't know about and regarding his agent, firstly the idea that players control them is laughable and secondly, actually compared to most agents, Bale's hasn't been as vocal as he could have been

What was the point of Nasri playing when his move to Emirates Marketing Project was basically finalised?

He hasn't been training with the squad anyway, he's been training alone. But its a sign of common decency, of respect.

He was out for one of the pre-season games with a 'buttock' problem for gods sake. And all his little niggles have all been in different areas and all hard to disprove. Funny that.

Really? He's no Danchev for sure but there's no doubt that all of the stories about Bale being 'confused and angry' are coming out from him. And sorry, what? You don't think Bale or any player could tell their agent to shut up? Barnett is an employee of Bale, not the other way around.

Hello mate,

I was (not by you I might point out) dismissed when I suggested that things had taken a sharp sharp turn on the Hong Kong tour at the very beginning.That was when Madrid not just moved the goalposts, they moved them to another stadium in another country. Before then, things had been agreed. One more year. Besides, Madrid couldn't afford him back then. Thus began the dirty tactics.

If people want to take a step back, they'll see that Bale has actually been pretty consistent since that time. He's not participated, he's made sure that AVB deemed him to be an interference and thus was happy enough for him to work in isolation, his 'injury' has been consistent since Hong Kong...Madrid turned up the heat and threw the filth down Barnett's ear, Barnett panicked that it was now or never and here we are. Days before the window, Madrid still unable to come up with financial package Levy wanted, so Barnett instructs his client to go defcon. Stupid advice. I'm really surprised as it officially ****-stains Bale's rep and makes any platitudes he might regurgitate (if this deal gets dotted and done as it appears it will) seem shallow. But the stench of all that money is too great right now, it's a golden carrot which someone has threatened to take away, and so Barnett and Bale have bent over 100% for their projected future paymasters (who have been trying to get them to give the full-flex bend over and take it up the **** posture since Hong Kong). Nothing much has changed. It's just the disrespect and head-spun, isolated young man have both been shown wearing their true colours.

It remains my absolute, 100% firm belief that IF this fell through, a small piece of Gareth Bale, the only piece left, might be relieved. Relieved to spend one more year near home, with his family and friends close by, with his team-mates and with a manager I believe he really likes. But too much of him has been darkened to see beyond the glitter and glamour paraded in front of him by those arrogant *****s, and by the pimp who handles him. Ergo, I think he's not quite as mature as it might appear And it also remains my belief that his pimp only has money in his eyes, because any decent agent would tell Gareth Bale that one more season making sure, one more season establishing and one more season until Ronaldo possibly leaves Madrid would be to his client's absolute best interests. As it stands, Gareth Bale is about to get the most thorough of examinations on and off the pitch. And in my opinion, the lad who sprinted joyfully to his manager at West Ham, a look of sheer gleeful almost child-like delight in his eyes, is not quite ready for that filthy treacherous bear-pit.

Let me be clear, I agree with everyone, not turning up for training is ****ed, but frankly, that whole camp has been twisted out since Hong Kong IMO, so this final huff and stuff hurts less than the men who reneged on their word.

Anyway...:)

Publicly not turning up strengthens Real's hand in our price discussions. He's essentially taking money from the pockets of the club and, by extension, the fans.

Hello mate,

I was (not by you I might point out) dismissed when I suggested that things had taken a sharp sharp turn on the Hong Kong tour at the very beginning.That was when Madrid not just moved the goalposts, they moved them to another stadium in another country. Before then, things had been agreed. One more year. Besides, Madrid couldn't afford him back then. Thus began the dirty tactics.

If people want to take a step back, they'll see that Bale has actually been pretty consistent since that time. He's not participated, he's made sure that AVB deemed him to be an interference and thus was happy enough for him to work in isolation, his 'injury' has been consistent since Hong Kong...Madrid turned up the heat and threw the filth down Barnett's ear, Barnett panicked that it was now or never and here we are. Days before the window, Madrid still unable to come up with financial package Levy wanted, so Barnett instructs his client to go defcon. Stupid advice. I'm really surprised as it officially ****-stains Bale's rep and makes any platitudes he might regurgitate (if this deal gets dotted and done as it appears it will) seem shallow. But the stench of all that money is too great right now, it's a golden carrot which someone has threatened to take away, and so Barnett and Bale have bent over 100% for their projected future paymasters (who have been trying to get them to give the full-flex bend over and take it up the **** posture since Hong Kong). Nothing much has changed. It's just the disrespect and head-spun, isolated young man have both been shown wearing their true colours.

It remains my absolute, 100% firm belief that IF this fell through, a small piece of Gareth Bale, the only piece left, might be relieved. Relieved to spend one more year near home, with his family and friends close by, with his team-mates and with a manager I believe he really likes. But too much of him has been darkened to see beyond the glitter and glamour paraded in front of him by those arrogant *****s, and by the pimp who handles him. Ergo, I think he's not quite as mature as it might appear And it also remains my belief that his pimp only has money in his eyes, because any decent agent would tell Gareth Bale that one more season making sure, one more season establishing and one more season until Ronaldo possibly leaves Madrid would be to his client's absolute best interests. As it stands, Gareth Bale is about to get the most thorough of examinations on and off the pitch. And in my opinion, the lad who sprinted joyfully to his manager at West Ham, a look of sheer gleeful almost child-like delight in his eyes, is not quite ready for that filthy treacherous bear-pit.Let me be clear, I agree with everyone, not turning up for training is ****ed, but frankly, that whole camp has been twisted out since Hong Kong IMO, so this final huff and stuff hurts less than the men who reneged on their word.

Anyway...:)

I totally agree with the bolded bit, rarely agree with you, but its true. Its evident that its a year too soon and quite frankly I would not be surprised if he failed simply because if his head is spun as easily as this in an instant then his head will spin when he has one bad game and all those ****s are bandying their white hankies about. I personally dont think he is strong mentally judging by this summer and to go to those ****s you need to be as strong as a brick wall. At the moment I think he is as strong as a wall of feathers.

300k a week is a great deal of money and to be the worlds most expensive player is an accolade that you can only dream of, however he would have been worth as much if not more next season and he would have still been the worlds most expensive footballer. But like I say its the conduct throughout the summer rather than his intent on wanting to leave that has left a sour taste.

If Bale stays, we can win the title. Realistically.
Sadly, I've now accepted that he'll leave.

Back