• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Mate...if you were an employee worth 100 million to your company, I'd suggest that not only would you get said-sympathy, they'd send a masseuse around to your corner office with floor to ceiling windows to give you happy endings to your heart's content!!!!! 'Tis bidness!

I'm worth 150m haha

What im alluding to is his actions etc... The club are obviously window dressing everything. I'm not one to be cynical but all this smacks of us tryin to hold onto something and someone that is dead so to speak.

I just want rid of him now. I'm sick of hearing about him every ****ing second. I live in Munich so normally I don't have to put up with this whole circus that's going on.

Its just ridiculous. **** him off to Madrid. Good riddance. I'd rather talk about football than watch some ponce mincing around London giving high fives in a backwards pink cap.

At the end of the day if we finish first or 11th next season comes and we all settle down to watch the football again. Last season doesn't matter, come next season this season will be forgotten.

I try to ignore all the media **** and just concentrate on watching and attempting to enjoy the 90 minutes on the pitch. That's all that matters.

The sooner Bale ****s off the better. All this nonsense makes me appreciate the Bundesliga even more. The coverage just doesn't reach anything like the levels of insanity that the British hype machine generates. No wonder we breed **** footballers who live in a fantasy land of wags and cars whilst having such a sense of entitlement that they claim to be "furious" at having to earn 80k a week playing for a London football team.

I'm on the verge of actually giving up watching football, I certainly attach less importance to than I used to. But I still enjoy the 90 minutes, thank GHod.

Bale will get found out at Real anyway. He's not in Messi or Ronaldo's class and I think (and hope) that will become pretty evident, hence him getting in his excuses about a messed up pre-season etc.

**** off Bale and take your little hot pants and ****ing stupid hat with you. Then the rest of us won't have to hear your ****ing name anymore.

If this has any truth then he's being optimistic with that one...

He was my favorite player ever but I understand the position he is in. This is football nowday & he is off to play in the biggest club in the world.

I have moved on and actually dont care if he stays/goes.

But one thing is sure, is that he should come trainning and be playing, as the fans who have loved him are still paying a part of his wages. That is disrespect.

He was my favorite player ever but I understand the position he is in. This is football nowday & he is off to play in the biggest club in the world.

I have moved on and actually dont care if he stays/goes.

But one thing is sure, is that he should come trainning and be playing, as the fans who have loved him are still paying a part of his wages. That is disrespect.

Completely agree with all of that.

Must be hard for AVB, first season he loses Modric, second season he loses Bale, who I have no doubts in my mind he molded into the player we saw in the latter part of last season and I really do think Bale would have got a lot more out of AVB this season but alas we won't see it.

Get it done, take the silly money and lets move on.

Let him stay away....We have games to prepare for...... The situation can be assessed later.

Got to be careful here and play this correctly.. if he is still here after window we still need to play him.

Why does he not make a statement to the fans?????? why do we have to get messages from Jim effin White..

think about the little kids who support spurs Gareth and YOU are their idol!!!!!!!!! have had some tricky conversations with my daughter who will find it hard when you just rock up in Madrid.....I don't know at this point whether I have more respect for Suarez & Rooney..........I know im contradicting myself but this has been the transfer saga to end all transfer saga's.

I read an aritcle in the I on Monday talking about Madrid being willing to sell Ozil and Di Maria in order to fund the Bale move. It said those two players are integral to the dressing room, and that when Ozil was dropped last season his closest friend in the squad, Sergio Ramos, wore an Ozil shirt under his own so that he could show support if he were to score.

Adding to the fact there are a number of Madrid players who have already publicly questioned whether Bale is needed in the team, it might not be the easiest transition for him moving to Madrid.

Why is it Sky can't simply report that they haven't seen him at the training ground, but instead repeats lies and speculation? Don't they teach the difference between fact and fiction in journalism school (if any of them actually went to any school)?

And the Guardian say Bale is worried about his lack of a pre-season and the related absence of match fitness, which stands to make it difficult for him to make an explosive start at Real.

This is what Modric blamed for his poor start at Madrid. More fool him (them) for playing stupid games, as it can potentially shape whether they are a success or not.

Let him stay away....We have games to prepare for...... The situation can be assessed later.

Got to be careful here and play this correctly.. if he is still here after window we still need to play him.

Why does he not make a statement to the fans?????? why do we have to get messages from Jim effin White..

think about the little kids who support spurs Gareth and YOU are their idol!!!!!!!!! have had some tricky conversations with my daughter who will find it hard when you just rock up in Madrid.....I don't know at this point whether I have more respect for Suarez & Rooney..........I know im contradicting myself but this has been the transfer saga to end all transfer saga's.

Agreed.

Yes the job for him is better but he hasnt shown any respect whatsoever. He is set to go just like a burglar.

I just want rid of him now. I'm sick of hearing about him every ****ing second. I live in Munich so normally I don't have to put up with this whole circus that's going on.

Its just ridiculous. **** him off to Madrid. Good riddance. I'd rather talk about football than watch some ponce mincing around London giving high fives in a backwards pink cap.

At the end of the day if we finish first or 11th next season comes and we all settle down to watch the football again. Last season doesn't matter, come next season this season will be forgotten.

I try to ignore all the media **** and just concentrate on watching and attempting to enjoy the 90 minutes on the pitch. That's all that matters.

The sooner Bale ****s off the better. All this nonsense makes me appreciate the Bundesliga even more. The coverage just doesn't reach anything like the levels of insanity that the British hype machine generates. No wonder we breed **** footballers who live in a fantasy land of wags and cars whilst having such a sense of entitlement that they claim to be "furious" at having to earn 80k a week playing for a London football team.

I'm on the verge of actually giving up watching football, I certainly attach less importance to than I used to. But I still enjoy the 90 minutes, thank GHod.

Bale will get found out at Real anyway. He's not in Messi or Ronaldo's class and I think (and hope) that will become pretty evident, hence him getting in his excuses about a messed up pre-season etc.

**** off Bale and take your little hot pants and ****ing stupid hat with you. Then the rest of us won't have to hear your ****ing name anymore.

So you want him to stay??

I read an aritcle in the I on Monday talking about Madrid being willing to sell Ozil and Di Maria in order to fund the Bale move. It said those two players are integral to the dressing room, and that when Ozil was dropped last season his closest friend in the squad, Sergio Ramos, wore an Ozil shirt under his own so that he could show support if he were to score.

Adding to the fact there are a number of Madrid players who have already publicly questioned whether Bale is needed in the team, it might not be the easiest transition for him moving to Madrid.

He will have to adapt to not being top dog and loved by his team mates as he is at Spurs . If Bale signs for them I think it will be a while before he's accepted by some of their players . It'll be interesting to see if they'll be passing the ball to him. He wont be taking the free-kicks if CR7 is on the pitch that's for sure and if on the odd occasion, Ronnie allows him to , he better come up with the goods or the white hankies will soon be out by the watching Madrid fans.

No seriously, tell us what you REALLY think of him :lol:

The club are doing the right thing, we may as well keep him away for the moment. It's not like we can play him and risk injury.

If he's still here when the window closes, then he can come back into the fold and play a part in the season. If not, then we sell him and continue moving on.

The hysteria from some of you is shameful; stop reading every f**king thing in the paper and wetting yourselves over it.

the dza speaks the truth. Remember, this is all a big media ****atathon ironman wnakfestival of pseudojournolism, it's the greatest thing for them next to a royal death or pregnancy. And like others have said, Levy is milking to newscow for every ounce of warm milk, as he enjoys adding some to his tea. Hawaii.

Benefit of the doubt, anyone? Surely judging Bale purely on media speculation and Internet rumours isn't the most sensible thing to do?

When he doesn't turn up to training TWICE, then I think it's fair to judge. I'm judging his actions, not the speculation.

AVB said he expected him back in training yesterday didnt he? But people are still trying to spin it and say "maybe the club ordered/told him to stay away". If he really is content to stay if he doesn't get his move, then why have we isolated him from the rest of the squad? Surely is he was as laidback about the situation as some on here are painting it, then training with the rest of the team wouldn't be a problem.

The hysteria from some of you is shameful; stop reading every f**king thing in the paper and wetting yourselves over it.

This is the key to my Zen like state during transfer windows, don't read every inch of transfer news available to you and it won't effect you.

Some of you REALLY need to do the same ;)

Back