• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Completely understand everyone's scepticism, being a first post and all. And I don't expect anyone to believe the information I have.

I have been reading this thread since the beginning and its great reading, with everyone giving their own opinion as to what is going on.

Just thought I would share what I have.

Enjoy. And happy speculating.

Completely understand everyone's scepticism, being a first post and all. And I don't expect anyone to believe the information I have.

I have been reading this thread since the beginning and its great reading, with everyone giving their own opinion as to what is going on.

Your cover is blown. You are Gareth Bale!

I'd love the transfer to fall through, partly for Bale's sake. I'm not sure he's up to the viper's nest of the Real Madrid dressing room, while Ronaldo's there he'll never be allowed to be the player he was for us at Madrid, Ronaldo simply wouldn't allow it. He clearly doesn't want him there.

Why would he trade European games against Anzhi, Sheriff and Tromsø for Juventus, Galatasaray and FC København?

If the bale transfer collapses then we won't get lamela, at this point I'd prefer lamela and eriksen than a selfish pink wearing bastard who's had his head turned.

If the bale transfer collapses then we won't get lamela, at this point I'd prefer lamela and eriksen than a selfish pink wearing bastard who's had his head turned.

This is nonsense. Bale is a proven top class player who has the ability to win matches against any opposition. While I want Lamela and Eriksen to join, to suggest that they are preferable to Bale is foolish.

However, you are right about his fashion sense, the boy looks a ***.

Is it possible to call off the Lamela deal at this stage?

If Roma is listed, wouldnt a statement like they gave, make it 100% done?

It sounds perfectly plausible to me. I just hope we don't end up selling to Man Utd.

What is the likelyhood of Bale staying in your opinion?

Perhaps that's why the Lamela and Erikkson deals have gone quiet. I would not be surprised

Some info for all you spurs fans regarding the Garath Bale saga.

Certain representatives of the club have been having talks with Bales camp regarding the likelihood of having to stay with Tottenham hotspur.

It has been made clear that Real Madrid are not in the position to afford the cost of transfer and it has nothing to do with Ronaldo wishing to remain the most expensive player.

It has been the intention of Real to use underhand tactics to bring the cost of the transfer down, which you are all aware.

From what was discussed very late last night, the deal is looking very close to falling through.

This is the reason Real Madrid are informing the media that the issues are in London, focusing the blame away from them.

It's looking very embarrassing and desperate for Madrid at the minute.

Whether this is good news for you fans, I'm not sure.

But a lot of you are correct in the fact that the signings that have been made are not reliant on the transfer of Gareth Bale.

Regards

Now read it in a Welsh accent.

You sir ARE GB

Lamela & Erikkson

or

Bale

Long term the former a more exciting prospect (partly because Bale would leave next year anyway). Also if Bale stays I'm not convinced we would get what we did last season.

It is inconceivable that we'd pass on Lamela at this point, whatever the Bale situation. Letting his deal slide would appear highly amateurish and make us look silly. Both players can easily fit in the same team together and Lamela is a long-term investment, not a stop-gap poor-man's Bale. The money should be there with or without Bale's fee. I firmly believe he'll come absent a medical problem or a late Willianesque counter bid.

There are other plausible reasons to doubt Anon's Bale story (without meaning to question his good faith in any way).

First, that stage at the Bernabeu...hardly the actions of a club who deep down know they can't follow through on the deal.

Second, both Spurs and RM are likely stalling for strategic reasons. Levy in part to block **** bringing anyone in before Sunday (or at all for that matter), and in part to get our incoming deals finalised first. And RM might be in a similar situation of wanting to offload before being perceived as fire-selling.

Third, RM might simply be trying to out hardball Levy for the last few million €'s. Big egos involved.

Finally, is there really not a banker in Spain willing to give RM a line of credit? Meh. Unless there are much weaker foundations there than we know about, I doubt it.

Back