• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I'd quite like to see what Gareth's reaction would be if Madrid said to him "Right Gareth, we've finally agreed a fee for you and its a lot more than what we were expecting to pay. So we can only offer you €50k a week, but seeing as we're in the Champions League and we are your dream club, that's cool right?"

I'd quite like to see what Gareth's reaction would be if Madrid said to him "Right Gareth, we've finally agreed a fee for you and its a lot more than what we were expecting to pay. So we can only offer you €50k a week, but seeing as we're in the Champions League and we are your dream club, that's cool right?"

He'd say screw you I'll stay at Spurs for 160k pw. Wouldn't you?

What if it goes tits up?

...Levy will be crying. As will Bale. Spurs will be skint. Paying interest.

...fans will be laughing.

...AVB will be reintegrating, forgiving.

Not going to happen of course.

Hmmmm...so Bale still hasn't moved...and the deals for Lamela, Eriksen and Chiriches still haven't been confirmed...

I predict that Levy will not sanction these players coming in until Madrid stump up the Bale cash. I think if Madrid don't put their money where their mouth is Gareth stays and the other 3 players don't come in.

I think the spending and sales we've done so far is well within our means (esp given recent year's net spends and the cash-injection supposedly given by Lewis this summer) without the Bale money; any more big deals will probably need to be offset by the Bale income...hence the current 'impasse'...

All eyes on Madrid and Levy now.

Could be a delay either way. Levy could be waiting for the Bale deal to be completed before completing the other deals or he could be waiting for those other deals to be finalized before rubber stamping the Bale deal to make sure we don't end up getting Willianed again.

Or it could be Levy looking to squeeze just a little bit more out of Real Madrid and/or Gareth Bale and his representatives.

What if it goes tits up?

...Levy will be crying. As will Bale. Spurs will be skint. Paying interest.

There is approximately zero chance that Levy would spend money in advance of the Bale sale that the club could not afford anyway. What if GB falls down the stairs tomorrow and breaks his legs - the insurance isn't going to pay out £90m.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk - now Free

The Real Madrid vice-president, Fernando Fernández-Tapias, has said that he expected Gareth Bale to have joined the club by now and has accused Tottenham of dragging their feet over the deal. He also warned the Spurs chairman, Daniel Levy, that Madrid have a great team even "without Bale".

Asked if he thought that Bale will sign for Madrid, Fernández-Tapias said: "I think so, yes, but I could not swear to it entirely. We are going to wait and see what happens. Sometimes it is yes, sometimes it is no: they keep putting it off.

"[Bale] is not here, because there are problems there. We thought Bale was going to be with us by now but for the time being he is still not in Madrid. I don't doubt the value of the player but Real Madrid without Bale is still a strong Madrid. We have a great team."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/29/tottenham-gareth-bale-real-madrid

How incredibly inconsiderate of us, let's give them a huge discount to show how sorry we are.

3tugl8.jpg

I love Bale, he was an absolute joy to watch last season. Genuinely will be remembered as one of the greatest players to wear our colours.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB, THIS ******** IS DOING MY HEAD IN.

Hmmmm...so Bale still hasn't moved...and the deals for Lamela, Eriksen and Chiriches still haven't been confirmed...

I predict that Levy will not sanction these players coming in until Madrid stump up the Bale cash. I think if Madrid don't put their money where their mouth is Gareth stays and the other 3 players don't come in.

I think the spending and sales we've done so far is well within our means (esp given recent year's net spends and the cash-injection supposedly given by Lewis this summer) without the Bale money; any more big deals will probably need to be offset by the Bale income...hence the current 'impasse'...

All eyes on Madrid and Levy now.

Which begs the question, would you prefer one Gareth Bale, or Lamela, Eriksen and Chiriches?

What would be the best footballing outcome?

The latter three signal an exciting future, three of the most exiting prospects in world football. The former is the most exciting current player, not playing at an elite club, in world football.

DL playing Football Manager this transfer window. : ) Either way Spurs should do okay.

Watch Spurs announce GB to Madrid around 1pm today, so them ****s cant get their hands on any of the 3 they want from Madrid and register them in time for sundays game :)

Who the hell erects a stage just to unveil a new signing anyway...... are they expecting him to belt out a few Tom Jones' numbers whilst he's up there? Talk about overkill.

That stage is understated compared to the one used for Ronaldo's arrival.

Some info for all you spurs fans regarding the Garath Bale saga.

Certain representatives of the club have been having talks with Bales camp regarding the likelihood of having to stay with Tottenham hotspur.

It has been made clear that Real Madrid are not in the position to afford the cost of transfer and it has nothing to do with Ronaldo wishing to remain the most expensive player.

It has been the intention of Real to use underhand tactics to bring the cost of the transfer down, which you are all aware.

From what was discussed very late last night, the deal is looking very close to falling through.

This is the reason Real Madrid are informing the media that the issues are in London, focusing the blame away from them.

It's looking very embarrassing and desperate for Madrid at the minute.

Whether this is good news for you fans, I'm not sure.

But a lot of you are correct in the fact that the signings that have been made are not reliant on the transfer of Gareth Bale.

Regards

Watch Spurs announce GB to Madrid around 1pm today, so them ****s cant get their hands on any of the 3 they want from Madrid and register them in time for sundays game :)

Madrid will not be selling the 3 to Arsenal. Just looking at there squad and bench tells you that it would decimate them and basically give up on the season. Add Kaka to the mix with him telling everyone he will be leaving and that's makes 4 big stars leaving. So, will Madrid replace those 4 with just Bale and 3 that reside on the bench, who will be on the bench then... would Madrid only have 11 decent players? Madrid has two days to enter the market, have Utd and Arsenal found it easy finding players!.

At this point, I am almost wanting this to fall through as much to smite those bastards the mightiest of blows (don't **** with us!) as to keep Bale...whatever happens, Levy has given a masterclass in not being pushed around...

At this point, I am almost wanting this to fall through as much to smite those bastards the mightiest of blows (don't **** with us!) as to keep Bale...whatever happens, Levy has given a masterclass in not being pushed around...

Agree totally. Would love to absolutely **** them over.

The least we should do is make them sweat a little, and to have to go through the minor humiliation of having to dismantle their stage.

Then we screw them over for every last, little pesetas, and go on to bigger and better things.

I keep hreading that Levy is delaying this so Arsenal don't buy their players...

But what is stopping Madrid to sell them before we get Bale?

As for the idea that we are hiding the deal so other clubs don't ask for too much money for our targets... All agents know all the clubs, one phone call and they know if we`re getting Bale or not... They`d know we have money coming in.

Certain representatives of the club have been having talks with Bales camp regarding the likelihood of having to stay with Tottenham hotspur.

It has been made clear that Real Madrid are not in the position to afford the cost of transfer and it has nothing to do with Ronaldo wishing to remain the most expensive player.

It has been the intention of Real to use underhand tactics to bring the cost of the transfer down, which you are all aware.

From what was discussed very late last night, the deal is looking very close to falling through.

This is the reason Real Madrid are informing the media that the issues are in London, focusing the blame away from them.

But a lot of you are correct in the fact that the signings that have been made are not reliant on the transfer of Gareth Bale.

Regards

Erm....

Regards

Brilliant first post. I believe every word.

Back