• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Great news and further proof that all the media who were saying that players would leave with Redknapp was just more flimflam.

This has made my day, once again DL showing we can keep hold of our best players... Ok not all of them but thats to be expected? Even the top teams lose players to foreign teams (United, CR7) So this really shows how far we have come the last 5-10yrs. Also maybe Bale has been let in on future plasn, manager, signings for Tottenham and he has seen enough ambition to warrent signing for another 4yrs!

Brilliant news. Now just AVB, Vert and Gylfie on Monday and we are getting somewhere

Jesus, a delightful happy thread and yet you have to have a little Redknapp dig don't you?!

Jesus, a delightful, happy thread and yet you have to have a little dig about a post that was a dig about the media because, typically, you mistook it as a dig about Redknapp.

Come on, MK. Enough of this nonsense!

Jesus, a delightful, happy thread and yet you have to have a little dig about a post that was a dig about the media because, typically, you mistook it as a dig about Redknapp.

Come on, MK. Enough of this nonsense!

And here comes one of the cronies to back the other one up. How original. Enough of this nonsense is correct. He can defend himself. Basically, stay the fudge away from me.

And here comes one of the cronies to back the other one up. How original. Enough of this nonsense is correct. He can defend himself. Basically, stay the fudge away from me.

Tut, tut!

Put your handbag away now, MK.

If you would like to be slightly more mature about it, try reading parklane1's post again - this time without the impediment of red mist - and you might realise that there is nothing within it that is critical of Redknapp.

Struggling to see how it was a dig at Redknapp? More about the media who were delighted to stir up 'Spurs in crisis' rumours. Got this one a bit wrong I think pal.

Why even bring it up in the first place? He always brings up Redknapp and gets in a little dig. But regardless, this is a Bale thread and I think almost every Spurs fan around can be delighted about the news. It's exactly the sort of news we needed after what has been a very low 6 weeks.

Great news. But like Modric last year, I reckon no Champions League and he's off bye bye. Anyone know how much it is? I wonder if we're having a pricing restructure with Bale and Ade the first super earners :)

Agreed with that...who was the ITK that got this? Worth looking at what else he has been saying and seeing if that comes off too.

First time I've seen one of them stick their neck out on something like this and have them be proved right. I didn't think Bale would leave this summer, but I didn't think he'd sign on again either. I just thought he'd move on next year.

Great news though, that should be about 15 goals plus a bucket load of assists guaranteed next year. We will look tasty. Now let's get Jan in.

Someone called Roger Morgan on SO called it on 19 June, only one to mention it and thats the only ITK of his I've seen.

Shows he's happy but in reality he just has the same contract length as Modric who half the board don't think we can hold onto this summer.

Why even bring it up in the first place? He always brings up Redknapp and gets in a little dig. But regardless, this is a Bale thread and I think almost every Spurs fan around can be delighted about the news. It's exactly the sort of news we needed after what has been a very low 6 weeks.

Basically you're talking brick. Stop digging.

Please stop squabbling guys. We can do without this in every thread and we can do without everyone all piping up and joining in.

Back