• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Bale should make the effort to be there tomorrow, even as a spectator....surely

I would think so too.

I imagine Bale is quite uncomfortable with the whole situation and that's one of the reasons he's stayed out of the spotlight so far. The last friendly, at home, even if he doesn't play he should be around somewhere.

Hopefully he'll be on the pitch though...

Maybe hes gone public to put pressure on the Bale camp to try and get Levy to amend the terms/price

That's the thing with Perez though isn't it....one the one hand try and be respectful and try and compliment Levy and with the other hand try and do everything you can in an underhand way to try and weaken Levy's position.

I am sure Levy can see right through the subterfuge......I pray that's it now but who knows.... Perez & his cronies are lucky that Levy gave them the time of day imo after all the shenanigans.....its getting to the point where a deal of this size is too late.....we wont have time to invest the money and I don't want any of their players as a makeweight.......wont be interested in giving all to our shirt.

Fcuk me Sky Sports just had Dwight Yorke on know for the last 15 mins and they were asking him about the big potential transfers this summer, Suarez, Rooney, and then asked about the title challengers. Not one mention of Spurs or Bale!!

Okay. I'm trying not to get all excited, but if Bale stays,

WE ARE GOING TO BE fudging AMAZING THIS SEASON!!!!

midget-dancing-gif.gif

THIS>.......................\o/

I literally cannot wait, when Bale finally stays to send that gif to everyone I know on my phone

^^

Fcuk me Sky Sports just had Dwight Yorke on know for the last 15 mins and they were asking him about the big potential transfers this summer, Suarez, Rooney, and then asked about the title challengers. Not one mention of Spurs or Bale!!

Good. Don't want any pressure put on us to go for the title or any more speculation about Bale's transfer to Real.

They guy is a terrible pundit, literally knows nothing, only thing he is good for is eating apples through a letterbox

Bale won't play tomorrow because he's injured but he'll recover by Wednesday to play for Wales, at which point his injury will play up again after the full time whistle and he'll miss the Palace game?

Bale won't play tomorrow because he's injured but he'll recover by Wednesday to play for Wales, at which point his injury will play up again after the full time whistle and he'll miss the Palace game?

Thing is...if we are to believe this "Its not a real injury hes just not playing in case he gets injured and can't go to Madrid" stuff then surely if he got injured playing for Wales the deal would still be off wouldn't it?

Thing is...if we are to believe this "Its not a real injury hes just not playing in case he gets injured and can't go to Madrid" stuff then surely if he got injured playing for Wales the deal would still be off wouldn't it?

Or on the other hand, if he has actually had these two injuries, then would he actually be fit for the Espanyol game anyway?

Vertonghen is in the Belgium squad and no one is accusing him of faking an injury yet turning up for his national team.

I think its in our best interests if Bale gets some preseason minute in with Wales regardless.

Last edited:
Back