• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

A press conference, still cant see Bale doing that but you never know. Still think Madrid haven't made a bid, don't have the money and are posturing trying to get him cheap or by giving us their cast offs.

wonder how di Maria and Fabio feel being used like that? Not that Madrid give a brick, they are used to screwing over their own players.

Would be absolutely shocked if bale was to give a press conference

This. Even if he does want to leave, when did we last see a player wanting away staging a press conference to announce it? My guess would be never.

We'll see if it's a first this weekend.

Would be absolutely shocked if bale was to give a press conference

It wouldn't be an official club thing, I imagine. More the classic Harry Redknapp 'car window, je t'aime' routine.

He'll get fined mercilessly if he does it, though, and I still think he's too quiet to try something that deliberately destructive.

I'm just glad he's not parked up in a 4x4 outside the Ciudad Real Madrid.

So am I.....my source tells me that D Levy is due to launch a scathing attack on Madrid any day now, something like this......

2usaama.gif

Right this is the last I'm posting in this topic.

BALE is off.

He pinned his ears back. He is very self conscious.

He has outgrown us and his friends.

He has a big head.

He wants to play in Madrid with his other friends.

He doesn't care about spurs or Sandro (BEAST!)

He has brick hair (I'm no longer copying him and asking my hairdresser for the shaved side parting)

He has a really soft gay voice.

Bye bye Bale.

Right this is the last I'm posting in this topic.

BALE is off.

He pinned his ears back. He is very self conscious.

He has outgrown us and his friends.

He has a big head.

He wants to play in Madrid with his other friends.

He doesn't care about spurs or Sandro (BEAST!)

He has brick hair (I'm no longer copying him and asking my hairdresser for the shaved side parting)

He has a really soft gay voice.

Bye bye Bale.

come on fella, we haven't heard any direct quotes from him (know that could be a possibility that will change soon)

until then lets not turn on him.........were better supporters than that....we understand that its a massive pull for Gareth and he deserves ucl and challenging for titles.....but its also better for him to not put himself in that pressure cooker situation as he can still develop with us...... Gareth has to understand that Levy has to do the best by thfc.

were all frustrated at getting battered by the press but until Gareth comes out and acts disrespectfully there is no need to be disrespectful to him........in an ideal world he would come out and say he loves us for eternity and will only leave us if he's dragged out kicking and screaming....not gonna happen im afraid and were all quite quick to tell the likes of jenas how poo poo they are and how they can get out of our club....

it works both ways this loyalty concept thingy.

Ok true. But if they didn't have the movement last year, apart from up front with Soldado perhaps, why would they have it this year?

no this isnt quite true. movement makes the pass? you need to try telling zidane, riquelme, xavi et al that. "btw...you know that skill set you were adept that? you know that one that makes the football an extension of you natural limbs? come on man you know what i am talking about.....the one where you get the ball from a good or bad, hard or soft pass, you murder it.....have a quick scope of your vicinity and then see angles no one else see, see zones that could be occupied in set time frame, pass the ball (you know, the mow the lawn type passes...not the bump and grind ones), weight it to perfection....and then move to receive it again and so you can do it all over again .....all of this in one second or two and in one or two touched. Ring a bell now? yeeaaah , that one...all that gets watered down and unecessary when all everyone has to do is move. who cares abvout the actual execution, vision and mind to action process of the actual passer. If we all move then the ball will pass itself....."

no. movement makes a passing option available , you still need a medium / supplier/ deliverer to actually see this option whether it has happened or is going to happen...and you need that guy to be able to execute it. Obviously the example above is an extreme case as those skill sets belong to the much better of footballers...but you need someone who can do those things to a relatively high degree and regularly to be able to class them as creative. not because people move about abit

i would even say that in training, if you see someone with enough creativity like say zidane, that would actually ENCOURAGE people to move more. its like when we have 5 in midfield with Thudd at the base a few years back...that highlighted Thudds assets...BUT it also highlighted lennons.....every single time thudd got the ball...lennon would be off like a light....the cross field pass would isolate lennon on the wing beautifully and lennon could show his devastation against an isolated and unsupported full back....they had no chance. but now? no passer? lennon comes deep...waits for the ball to travel through 3 of his team mates before it can get to him and then when he gets it...he has a double team to deal with.

another example is the relationship between lennon and charlie versus the relationship between lennon and walker.

no this isnt quite true. movement makes the pass? you need to try telling zidane, riquelme, xavi et al that. "btw...you know that skill set you were adept that? you know that one that makes the football an extension of you natural limbs? come on man you know what i am talking about.....the one where you get the ball from a good or bad, hard or soft pass, you murder it.....have a quick scope of your vicinity and then see angles no one else see, see zones that could be occupied in set time frame, pass the ball (you know, the mow the lawn type passes...not the bump and grind ones), weight it to perfection....and then move to receive it again and so you can do it all over again .....all of this in one second or two and in one or two touched. Ring a bell now? yeeaaah , that one...all that gets watered down and unecessary when all everyone has to do is move. who cares abvout the actual execution, vision and mind to action process of the actual passer. If we all move then the ball will pass itself....."

no. movement makes a passing option available , you still need a medium / supplier/ deliverer to actually see this option whether it has happened or is going to happen...and you need that guy to be able to execute it. Obviously the example above is an extreme case as those skill sets belong to the much better of footballers...but you need someone who can do those things to a relatively high degree and regularly to be able to class them as creative. not because people move about abit

i would even say that in training, if you see someone with enough creativity like say zidane, that would actually ENCOURAGE people to move more. its like when we have 5 in midfield with Thudd at the base a few years back...that highlighted Thudds assets...BUT it also highlighted lennons.....every single time thudd got the ball...lennon would be off like a light....the cross field pass would isolate lennon on the wing beautifully and lennon could show his devastation against an isolated and unsupported full back....they had no chance. but now? no passer? lennon comes deep...waits for the ball to travel through 3 of his team mates before it can get to him and then when he gets it...he has a double team to deal with.

another example is the relationship between lennon and charlie versus the relationship between lennon and walker.

Good post.

Take a bow

For all the money we might get for Bale, me might not get another player like him for a very very long time. He is once-in-a-generation player. We will find it very hard to nurture a player like him in future.

Bale to Real Madrid

Gareth Bale did not travel to Monaco on Friday with his Tottenham Hotspur team-mates for Saturday's friendly against the Ligue 1 club, as his dream move to Real Madrid continued to hang in the balance. The Wales forward is the subject of a world record £86m offer from Real but the Tottenham chairman, Daniel Levy, wants to see if he can get more from the Spanish club, possibly a player in part-exchange. Levy might reason that there remains plenty of time in the summer transfer window to make Real sweat.

Bale is deeply frustrated at Levy's stance and his focus has been affected, although the official reason for his absence is the minor muscle injury that he has carried for the past two weeks or so. It is an injury that is unlikely to clear up until he joins Real. Dave Hytner

:lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/03/football-news?

If he does go there will be some very tinkled off marketing execs.

He is going to tinkle off many people if he does go. Don't think can enjoy all his world class goals from last season as much as before if he does join Real. Might consider to delete all those goal clips completely if he leaves Spurs in this way. He and his agent could have handled this in a more diplomatic manner.

Daily Star and various other sources are claiming Suarez is going to Madrid (some others say Munich), but that the deal is now done and beyond Arsenal (good!). This also means that Real Madrid have more cash in their wallet over what they are offering for Bale. We can squeeze harder. They want Bale more than Suarez I would imagine. £150 mill and we really are in dram land.

Back