• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

The latest guff from marca is just charmont........somehow they must have managed to bug D Levy's office as they are quoting Bale has said to levy he wants to go to none other......you guessed it Real Madrid and no-one else..... they are apparently saying he said something along the lines of ' you made me a promise that if we didn't secure champions league football and a decent offer came in you would negotiate.....well Madrid have made an offer so keep your promise Daniel and negotiate'

Marca are just unreal and all the British press are printing their vile.http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/658521631?-11179:5808

seriously want to wage war against this Spanish rag - deputy editor best pals with perez......their dirty tactics are taking the biscuit.

Geez I pray we can get another contract out of Bale......I wish Madrid nothing but Ill............special partnership my hat......I want to go 2 war with these fudgers!!!

seriously want to wage war against this Spanish rag - deputy editor best pals with perez......their dirty tactics are taking the biscuit.

Geez I pray we can get another contract out of Bale......I wish Madrid nothing but Ill............special partnership my hat......I want to go 2 war with these fudgers!!!

Apart from Real Madrid itself all of Spain hate Madrid and now we all know why. Real Madrid are masters at unsettling players and have no moral values whatsoever.

The man responsible for Madrid's Galactico scheme is Florentino Pérez. It has been widely reported that Real Madrid are the subject of a European Commission investigation following allegations they have received illegal state aid.
Madrid only escaped bankruptcy, when the Ayuntamento of Madrid (the City Hall) agreed to buy the Ciudad Deportiva (the training centre), near the actual stadium in order to build the four tallest buildings in Spain. With the money Florentino Perez began the Galacticos era.

It’s well known that Madrid’s 12th Player is the Spanish Press, especially the rag called MARCA. MARCA is so pro Madrid that referees live in fear of being on the cover of MARCA and receiving insults by the bucket-load the next day if they give a decision against them. This is not a proper newspaper and is not even fit for wiping ones arse.

Last edited:

Apart from Real Madrid itself all of Spain hate Madrid and now we all know why. Real Madrid are masters at unsettling players and have no moral values whatsoever.

The man responsible for Madrid's Galactico scheme is Florentino Pérez and if money and power corrupt people, Florentino is one of the most corrupt men around. It has been widely reported that Real Madrid are the subject of a European Commission investigation following allegations they have received illegal state aid.

Madrid only escaped bankruptcy, when the Ayuntamento of Madrid (the City Hall) agreed to buy the Ciudad Deportiva (the training centre), near the actual stadium in order to build the four tallest buildings in Spain. With the money Florentino Perez began the Galacticos era.

It’s well known that Madrid’s 12th Player is the Spanish Press, especially the rag called MARCA. MARCA is so pro Madrid that referees live in fear of being on the cover of MARCA and receiving insults by the bucket-load the next day if they give a decision against them. This is not a proper newspaper and is not even fit for wiping ones arse.

That's not true. The council didn't buy anything. Furthermore, the council made a profit from the sale.

The latest guff from marca is just charmont........somehow they must have managed to bug D Levy's office as they are quoting Bale has said to levy he wants to go to none other......you guessed it Real Madrid and no-one else..... they are apparently saying he said something along the lines of ' you made me a promise that if we didn't secure champions league football and a decent offer came in you would negotiate.....well Madrid have made an offer so keep your promise Daniel and negotiate'

Marca are just unreal and all the British press are printing their vile.http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/658521631?-11179:5808

I agree with everything you said here.

Talksport saying we are close to a contract extension with bale but the contract will include a clause allowing him to leave for Madrid next season, if no champs league secured I guess.

Talksport saying we are close to a contract extension with bale but the contract will include a clause allowing him to leave for Madrid next season, if no champs league secured I guess.

Would take that... if the clause was triggered at an obscenely high amount.

You don't need a clause Gareth, just ask Uncle Dan for a gentleman's agreement....

Would take that... if the clause was triggered at an obscenely high amount.

Trust Levy mate. I know you do. The fact this is all becoming 'news' now is funny. This is what it was always going to be, save whether this clause becomes a physical presence in a contract or a 'verbal agreement'...

The thing I find weird is that Levy has not said anything to the press. If you look at United wanting Fabregas, Barca chairman has come out and said he is not for sale and they dont care what United offer. Why can't Levy do that if he is not for sale?

Because it gives the club exposure. You couldn't pay for this type of media exposure. Back pages of every, or the majority of the European and Far east football press day in day out that you have on your team the most expensive player is gold dust. I can imagine Levy sitting in his office loving every second of this, knowing full well that Gareth is staying. Yes its fudging brick for the fans, for me I laugh with Levy. If it ends up some company ponying up a sizable naming rights deal then I will laugh even louder.

Because it gives the club exposure. You couldn't pay for this type of media exposure. Back pages of every, or the majority of the European and Far east football press day in day out that you have on your team the most expensive player is gold dust. I can imagine Levy sitting in his office loving every second of this, knowing full well that Gareth is staying. Yes its fudging brick for the fans, for me I laugh with Levy. If it ends up some company ponying up a sizable naming rights deal then I will laugh even louder.

Interesting slant. There is no bad press as they say.

I think this is a super point TBF...I mean, I've never worried about our 'silence' but when framed like this, it is actually bordering on genius.

Donna Cullen, Spurs’ communications chief, said: “We aren’t commenting on this at this time.”

I hope this article is just a rehash of a Marca article, and not Bale's agent feeding scraps to the press to put pressure on Spurs. Unfortunately I am beginning to think that the silence from all parties concerned is deafening, and Donna Cullen's remark makes me think this is a far more sensitive matter than some fans on this board realise. I hope this is merely posturing from Bale in order to get an improved contract but if the club came out and gave an official he is not for sale in conjunction with Bale stating that he will be a Spurs player this season then this goes away immediately.

Donna Cullen, Spurs’ communications chief, said: “We aren’t commenting on this at this time.”

I hope this article is just a rehash of a Marca article, and not Bale's agent feeding scraps to the press to put pressure on Spurs. Unfortunately I am beginning to think that the silence from all parties concerned is deafening, and Donna Cullen's remark makes me think this is a far more sensitive matter than some fans on this board realise. I hope this is merely posturing from Bale in order to get an improved contract but if the club came out and gave an official he is not for sale in conjunction with Bale stating that he will be a Spurs player this season then this goes away immediately.

They have through AVB stated in every interview he has done that Bale will not be sold. That is the mouthpiece of the board. The board does not make announcements, unlike one time recently that took everyone by surprise, which the reason passes me for the moment.

Edit - Was it the black lawyer brick?

Just to point out, it looks like a rehash of Marca recently with the so called Modric edge to it.. and guess what tomorrow Marca will now quote that brick. lol

Last edited:

I agree with thfcsteff, very good post.

Haven't seen Donna Cullen quoted with regards to this latest rehash...the whole thing is really sad for Madrid. They are licking the tinkle trail of pub-land's communal urinal with their pathetic destabilization attempts. No class. Very sad. As for Zidane, his behaviour this summer makes the headbut seem like an angelic act of genius...

If we sell Bale now, we will always be a selling club and be a feeder club to then big clubs. It will forever affect our ability to keep our top players in future. In 1 or 2 years time, we would be forced to sell Vertonghen, Paulinho, Sandro or whoever performs well next season.

Don't really care if Bale wants to leave or not. As long as he doesn't say it openly or goes on a strike, we should keep him for atleast 1 more season. Even if he goes on strike, we should just drop him for a few matches. Don't think Bale is the kind of player who will risk being dropped just to leave for other club. We will continue to send wrong message to other players if we sell any top players everytime they want to leave. We need to be firm with the players and only sell them when we want.

Another day another load of so called journo's using Marca's made up brick as gospel to fill their column inches, very very funny indeed

Yet all the rags use Marca as their number one source hahaha

BQKNzz-CQAAZAFU.jpg

Back