• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Would you say Bale isn't currently one of the best players in the world? I couldn't think of 3 players I'd rather have in our squad than him

Weighing up Bales position in world football in comparison to Kaka at the time, hes a bit off. Kaka was a previous World Player of the year, guided Milan to the CL and league.. Bale hasnt done that yet. But given his age, I don't think we should sell for anything less than 55m. (IF we have to sell)

don't think he's quite THAT valuable.

60 million quid seems about right if we do want to sell him. Depends on the years left on his contract, though. This summer, there'll be three left, which still works in our favor. hence, 60 million. Next summer, it'll be two, so 35-40 million would be about the maximum we could get. The year after that, 20 million.

If United, City or Chelsea come knocking, 100 million, no negotiation. :)

Man utd paid 24 mill for 29 year old RVP with only a year left on his contract. Even with 2 years left on his deal, im sure Levy/Lewis will demand and get over 60 mill for 24 year old Bale

A2397_zps6cb6b500.jpg

Gareth Bale's goal against Southampton (his 42nd in the Premier League with Spurs) has put him in the All-Time Top 100 Premier League Goalscorers Table for the first time...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Statistical_Analysis_of_Top_100_Premier_League_Goalscorers.html

Last edited:

Was surprised to see him celebrate like he did against an old club. Granted it was a peach and a vitally important goal, but still....

Was surprised to see him celebrate like he did against an old club. Granted it was a peach and a vitally important goal, but still....

As was I, I've only seen it once on a dodgy stream but it didn't seem like he really held back.

He has spoke of his admiration and respect for the club before, but I guess scoring a goal in the premier league must be one of the best feelings in the world, must be hard to not celebrate but I thought he would have been able to restrain himself...

I think it was just because it was late in an important game we needed to win. Personally, I think if he scored that goal 5 minutes in, he wouldn't have celebrated like he did.

Yeah I think he was celebrating what the goal meant or the implications of the goal rather than the fact he had scored the goal himself. Late winning goal in a game we had to win where we were struggling badly before hand and pretty much everyone had resigned to a 0-0 draw - you'd struggle to hold yourself back in the circumstances if you are a human and not a robot.

Hate all that not celebrating against your old club crap. It's football, it's emotion. Should go nuts

lol at him trying to barge the sunderland player out the way first then ends up getting owned.

Bale pawning Ronaldo.....

[video=youtube;BkqWlCaUU8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqWlCaUU8I[/video]

Back