• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

yeah, v mature and honest response from Shaw.....i would have told the cnut to fook orf :)

Just sums up this forum.

To be honest mate - the real question is - why are our three forwards all huddled up in the area like a gay gangbang when they should be moving about rather than standing the fudge still. Then we wonder why Bale has like three assists - well duh he has no one to pass to.

Hotby was the only one who made some kind of run to drag a defender or two away

Just sums up this forum.

In what way?

Just an observation of our goal, don't you think there should have been a reaction from the 3 standing together in the penalty area? Probably not an issue but gives the impression they're not bothered, similar to the performance.

To be honest mate - the real question is - why are our three forwards all huddled up in the area like a gay gangbang when they should be moving about rather than standing the fudge still. Then we wonder why Bale has like three assists - well duh he has no one to pass to.

....and this more importantly

Bale is amazing, but it really is time to start questioning AVB. I don't care how popular AVB is here, Bale is keeping him in a job. So many dreadful performances saved by the sheer brilliance of Gareth Bale.

You're talking nonsense. First time I went to watch Spurs play in Tottenham yesterday this season and I can honestly say the injuries has taken its toll out of our squad. We are lacklustre on the pitch. It is true what people say, we are one man team, at the moment anyway. It only takes one super individual brilliance from a super talented individual to get us out of Jail every time. We just don't have any decent strikers on the pitch, we have no pace in the midfield. It is not AVB's fault that our form has dipped since January. He can only do so much with a squad lacks quality in depth. He's a good bright young manager with a fantastic attitude, has a continental mentality and progressive ideas to playing football.

It's his first season in charge, he's just getting his squad together and you already want to start questioning him? Get real.

i like luke shaw. can we buy him please.

It would likely be upwards of 15m.

Southampton have no reason to sell him. He's young and getting premier league experience so he has no reason to want to leave them either. Added to him being a Chelsea fan.

I wouldn't be against it though. The potential he appears to have, get him in for £15m and him and Walker could be our full backs for the next 5-10 years.

Good post.

Its like they don't know what is coming either and no one has gambled with the shot coming.. maybe getting any rebound coming from the keeper.

Last edited:

You're talking nonsense. First time I went to watch Spurs play in Tottenham yesterday this season and I can honestly say the injuries has taken its toll out of our squad. We are lacklustre on the pitch. It is true what people say, we are one man team, at the moment anyway. It only takes one super individual brilliance from a super talented individual to get us out of Jail every time. We just don't have any decent strikers on the pitch, we have no pace in the midfield. It is not AVB's fault that our form has dipped since January. He can only do so much with a squad lacks quality in depth. He's a good bright young manager with a fantastic attitude, has a continental mentality and progressive ideas to playing football.

It's his first season in charge, he's just getting his squad together and you already want to start questioning him? Get real.

i dont quite understand what you're trying to say here mate.

before you read this can i just say i dont want to pick a fight with anyone......and i do believe that it was mainly down to nerves what we say today but to argue some of the points you made...

by this stage of the season "getting your squad together" cant possibly be a reason for a lack of game plan, lack of motivation (if the off the ball work is anything to go by) and some other glaring things

i dont think the poster you quoted is saying anything like "sack him". just saying that questions need to be asked, thats all really.

even down to the injuries, AVB through no fault of his own, does tend to play a horse till its half dead at times....possibly bringing on the recurring injury issues to some of our players? like i said it isnt his fault....we need the points and clearly the players must be showing some improvement during training etc...and the back ups are not as reliable to deputise as he would have hoped.

i also dont believe that injuries explains the lack of a game style or playing pattern. unless they are injured to the level of messi v bayern.

no pace in midfield? we had dembele , lennon and bale in there man and two athletic overlapping full backs...or at least one over lapping and one that i wish did overlap more often. pace is not the issues and quite frankly you dont need pace to move intelligently off the ball

the striker thing is an issue and i dont think defoe played as well as he did in the start of the season . i still dont see how our lakc of strikers makes the playing style from back to edge of the final third an issue...as in how to move the ball into the attacking areas

i do think joey has a point here

BJfmO92CEAAjXGI.jpg

Well done Shaw for not rising to it.

Who is that mansour taco ?

Good post.

Its like they don't know what is coming either and no one has gambled with the shot coming.. maybe getting any rebound coming from the keeper.

They were so flat footed it was ridiculous. Like you say - if the keeper saved it there may well have been a tap in if any three of them were alert instead of flat footed.

This isnt moaning this is pure basic football and what if scenarios to learn from and apply it going forward in future games

They were so flat footed it was ridiculous. Like you say - if the keeper saved it there may well have been a tap in if any three of them were alert instead of flat footed.

This isnt moaning this is pure basic football and what if scenarios to learn from and apply it going forward in future games

One of them should be there, one of them should be coming out to receive a pass from bale on the edge of the box and the third should move out to the left, but not too far.

If the ball goes out to the wing then they should all get in the box. It's poor.

One of them should be there, one of them should be coming out to receive a pass from bale on the edge of the box and the third should move out to the left, but not too far.

If the ball goes out to the wing then they should all get in the box. It's poor.

It was poor - it epitomised the poor movement from the forwards that we have had to witness all season. Its like they didnt know what to do which was strange as theyre all experienced forwards.

It was poor - it epitomised the poor movement from the forwards that we have had to witness all season. Its like they didnt know what to do which was strange as theyre all experienced forwards.

I wouldn't exactly call Siggurdsson an experienced forward..

Simple solution really, buy new forwards.

I wouldn't exactly call Siggurdsson an experienced forward..

Simple solution really, buy new forwards.

I actually thought it was Dempsey - my bad - forgot he wasnt on the pitch. You get the jist though.

New forwards is a must - especially if someone like Bale fulfils his true potential too - which he is on his way to doing but needs forwards who will help him even more.

i dont quite understand what you're trying to say here mate.

before you read this can i just say i dont want to pick a fight with anyone......and i do believe that it was mainly down to nerves what we say today but to argue some of the points you made...

by this stage of the season "getting your squad together" cant possibly be a reason for a lack of game plan, lack of motivation (if the off the ball work is anything to go by) and some other glaring things

i dont think the poster you quoted is saying anything like "sack him". just saying that questions need to be asked, thats all really.

even down to the injuries, AVB through no fault of his own, does tend to play a horse till its half dead at times....possibly bringing on the recurring injury issues to some of our players? like i said it isnt his fault....we need the points and clearly the players must be showing some improvement during training etc...and the back ups are not as reliable to deputise as he would have hoped.

i also dont believe that injuries explains the lack of a game style or playing pattern. unless they are injured to the level of messi v bayern.

no pace in midfield? we had dembele , lennon and bale in there man and two athletic overlapping full backs...or at least one over lapping and one that i wish did overlap more often. pace is not the issues and quite frankly you dont need pace to move intelligently off the ball

the striker thing is an issue and i dont think defoe played as well as he did in the start of the season . i still dont see how our lakc of strikers makes the playing style from back to edge of the final third an issue...as in how to move the ball into the attacking areas

i do think joey has a point here

This detailed post needs agreement or rebuttal; it shouldn't just stand here unanswered. Lots of debating material here.

So anyone like to discuss AS points please?

Ta

Back