• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Tuesday 19th November 2013:

Which 3 players have scored 5 or more goals in Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League games?

Robbie Keane (Tottenham Hotspur, 7 goals) and Edin Dzeko (Emirates Marketing Project, 5 goals) are both correct.

One more player to get...

I've checked and it is Defoe.

I'll use this as a shameless excuse to plug my database of Spurs matches and show how it can find such information.

1. Select The Spurs Database >>> Full Search Engine >>> Search with All Options from the top menu bar (or click here)

2. Select Premier League from the Competition dropdown menubox in the SEARCH PARAMETERS panel (left) to restrict the search to PL matches.

3. Select Emirates Marketing Project from the Opponent dropdown menubox to also restrict the search to matches against City.

4. Run the search and it will give a interactive graphical listing of the matches (click here to jump straight to this step). You can get further information about the matches, including lineups, by clicking the blue boxes on the left or the box with the score.

5. Below the listing is the the search form which can be use to get analyze player appearances and goals in these matches (ie. PL against City) by selecting select the Analyze squad (by season, manager, etc) from the Type of Search section (middle panel). Select "Goals" in the Sort squad lists dropdown box because goal scorers is the object of the search.

6. A table showing appearances, goals, win record, etc for each player appearing in these matches. Defoe tops the list with 7 and Keane is next with 5. The names are linked to take you to an interactive graphical listing of the matches that the players played in.

Link to sorted squad list for all PL matches against City

Last edited:
Back