• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

While I've got you chaps here, I'd really appreciate some feedback about this thread.

I've been posting these questions pretty much every day for the past three years and I'd like to know if you think if they're generally too hard, too easy or about right?

I try to vary the content as much as possible but do you feel one particular topic is covered more than it should be?

Thanks!

definitely about right I'd say, they are only easy if you know (or think you know) them, it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't have to think
about it for a bit

quite a few lately I haven't had a clue about so I'm learning stuff as well

I like the thread. The difficulty of the questions has a good variation, sometimes the questions are very difficult, but most times they can be guessed towards using a mixture of knowledge and guesswork.

As I know this thread exists on other forums, I can't deride the use of bizarre teams but I often prefer the questions that relate to Spurs. Overall, I'd say that it was a good effort.

While I've got you chaps here, I'd really appreciate some feedback about this thread.

I've been posting these questions pretty much every day for the past three years and I'd like to know if you think if they're generally too hard, too easy or about right?

I try to vary the content as much as possible but do you feel one particular topic is covered more than it should be?

Thanks!
I really enjoy reading the thread, mate but I wouldn't worry whether the questions are too hard or too easy as a few regular posters in the thread are clearly Googling the answers anyway.

Thanks for the feedback lads - much appreciated!

Sunday 17th November 2013:

Which five clubs have won the German League Championship in the 21st Century?

Bayern Munich (8 Titles), Borussia Dortmund (3 Titles), Werder Bremen (2004) and Wolfsburg (2009) are all correct.

One more club to get...

Back