• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flight MH17

I'm sorry but I've read some **** on the Internet but this is the winner. I literally do NOT know where to start. It's scary that such thoughts even entered your head it really is.

I'm almost certain that's just copy pasted from somewhere and not actually Bonsai's opinion, or written as sarcasm.

If it isn't then he should visit that site and post the thoughts there, instant hero worship status would be granted methinks :D

Nearly as entertaining as reading through their forums, nearly.

It is well known that China has been experimenting with quantum singularity and tachyon accelerators over the East China Sea, and it seems to me that was happened was that Flight MH370 entered into some kind of portal that accelerated it to the speed of light, and it travelled that speed for a few seconds. As Einstein's theory of general relatively proves, to us it seems like the disappearance of MH370 and the crash of MH17 happened four months apart, but to those on board, travelling at the speed of light, it was just mere seconds. Obviously, the plane could not survive travelling at such a speed and immediately broke up.

Now, it was known that MH370 was going to reappear somewhere some time, and personally I think it probably reappeared somewhere over the Gobi desert. The Chinese, working together with the Americans, then scooped up all the wreckage and bodies, dropped it over Eastern Ukraine and created the "phantom missile theory".

The real passengers of MH17 were probably killed and taken somewhere to be buried before even getting on the plane. The Russians are in on it to, which is why they are going to keep the bodies.

i-dont-care-what-you-say-ancient-fudging-aliens.jpg

Yanks and Chinese working together ruins this theory :)

I am beginning to think along these lines too. The Chinese weren't involved, I'm convinced of that now. I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that this was a NATO operation. The point of conflict is of course access to Eastern Ukraine's vast amount of untapped gas reserves. This would allow Europe to reduce its dependence on Russian gas, which Putin would not want to see happen of course, hence arming the separatists.

What I know think happened is that the "Roswell Cloaked Hyperdrive" was used. This was attached to flight MH370 by covert US operatives working in Kuala Lumpur. No-one could see it of course because it was cloaked. They then programmed sleeping gas to be released in the plane when it entered Vietnamese air space. They took remote control of the plane and sent it on a course towards the Indian Ocean. At a pre-arranged point they released the anti-matter chamber, which fired up the Hyperdrive.

I've been doing the calculations all day and have worked out that if the Hyperdrive was activated for 0.370 seconds, then it would travel the EXACT distance to Eastern Ukraine in that time, though, as we can see, in our perception of time it appeared to take four months.

As before, the plane immediately broke up, but gave the appearance of having been a completely new plane that had been shot down. NO PLANE WAS EVER SHOT DOWN.

What happens next will be interesting. They will have to do the body switch in Amsterdam. The bodies of those of MH17 have been in Amsterdam since Thursday when they were killed. Probably they were gassed. The bodies on the train in the Ukraine are those of the passengers of MH370.

The ultimate aim is of course to have a pretext for a NATO led invasion of Eastern Ukraine and Crimea to "restore Ukrainian national integrity" though of course the real reason is to secure to the gas fields. At the same time it creates a threatening "bogey man" on Europe's borders, increasing a sense of shared European Identity. Muslims have been used for this purpose in recent years, but I think it's been decided to create a new enemy. Expect lots of anti-Russian propaganda in the future as we gear to go to war with them.

Mate **** off seriously this isn't some joke there are people that have lost their lives here and you're spouting **** like this?? Ave a word with yourself.

Serious question. Do you ACTUALLY mean all of that? Or is to get a rise from the forum? Because I've never read such a load of ******** in my life

I'm not going to even bother with responding to any of that garbage.
[H=2][/H]
The bodies are finally being transported and the flight recorders might follow (Malaysian government will be getting the black boxes).

I am beginning to think along these lines too. The Chinese weren't involved, I'm convinced of that now. I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that this was a NATO operation. The point of conflict is of course access to Eastern Ukraine's vast amount of untapped gas reserves. This would allow Europe to reduce its dependence on Russian gas, which Putin would not want to see happen of course, hence arming the separatists.

What I know think happened is that the "Roswell Cloaked Hyperdrive" was used. This was attached to flight MH370 by covert US operatives working in Kuala Lumpur. No-one could see it of course because it was cloaked. They then programmed sleeping gas to be released in the plane when it entered Vietnamese air space. They took remote control of the plane and sent it on a course towards the Indian Ocean. At a pre-arranged point they released the anti-matter chamber, which fired up the Hyperdrive.

I've been doing the calculations all day and have worked out that if the Hyperdrive was activated for 0.370 seconds, then it would travel the EXACT distance to Eastern Ukraine in that time, though, as we can see, in our perception of time it appeared to take four months.

As before, the plane immediately broke up, but gave the appearance of having been a completely new plane that had been shot down. NO PLANE WAS EVER SHOT DOWN.

What happens next will be interesting. They will have to do the body switch in Amsterdam. The bodies of those of MH17 have been in Amsterdam since Thursday when they were killed. Probably they were gassed. The bodies on the train in the Ukraine are those of the passengers of MH370.

The ultimate aim is of course to have a pretext for a NATO led invasion of Eastern Ukraine and Crimea to "restore Ukrainian national integrity" though of course the real reason is to secure to the gas fields. At the same time it creates a threatening "bogey man" on Europe's borders, increasing a sense of shared European Identity. Muslims have been used for this purpose in recent years, but I think it's been decided to create a new enemy. Expect lots of anti-Russian propaganda in the future as we gear to go to war with them.

Er I was joking ... You gotta be having a giggle

Show some respect ........ Please somebody ban this fool!

I probably took that a bit far, apologies. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. They amuse me somewhat though and it was meant to ridicule them.

I probably took that a bit far, apologies. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. They amuse me somewhat though and it was meant to ridicule them.

I got the joke, thought it was quite funny, you've really tapped the colander head mindset somewhat

You had me going right up until "I've been working on calculations all day". No conspiracy theorist would ever look that closely at verifiable information - they just read something on the internet and repeat it verbatim.

You had me going right up until "I've been working on calculations all day". No conspiracy theorist would ever look that closely at verifiable information - they just read something on the internet and repeat it verbatim.

only if theres a youtube video

Still can't get my head around this. Two blokes I have met and often see on away days murdered by terrorists.

No man, women or child should ever set out to go to watch their football team and not return home.

RIP John and Liam, you'll never be forgotten.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28397797

SAFCFLOWERS_zps3a4a3fe2.jpg

Another flight missing today.

Ok **** this, no planes for me. I hate flying at the best of times but this time im being ****ing prudent about it.

Said the same to the Missus today. Saved £6k for a trip to New York in the new year and said we're not going now. ****ing off to Bournemouth now in August and Great Yarmouth in October too for a fraction of the price.

As Mr T said...

Back