• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Hold on here's a thought for all the thousands attending and thinking of travelling over
Play it on the Saturday at 12.30pm then it doesn't have to be moved
Honestly this is all Sky, utter clams

MAN UP! 10 days notice what more do you want?

Seriously, you're right, utter cvnts!

Last edited:
Hold on here's a thought for all the thousands attending and thinking of travelling over
Play it on the Saturday at 12.30pm then it doesn't have to be moved
Honestly this is all Sky, utter clams
Well yes it is Sky. BT have the Saturday 12.30 slot, so Sky are not going to give up this match as one of their picks for Sunday if they don’t need to. They could have put it at 5.30 on the Saturday but I’d guess the police might not be too keen on that.
TV rules the roost. But we know that.

It makes no difference to me as I love an hour away tops but I do feel for the many fans who come to the games from far away

It is what it is. Booked train tickets for both dates and will cancel one nearer the time. Will cost me a tenner, but what can you do?🤷‍♂️

We, the fans should not be out of pocket though
Unfortunately, as has been said numerous times, by numerous people on here, we don't matter in the greater scheme of things. As long as Sky et al can keep there subscriptions and revenue streams, from ads for betting and erectile dysfunction, up (see what I did there?), they don't give a sh!t.

I think the reason it hasn't been moved straight away is that TNT has the 12.30pm slot and therefore would have the NLD
Sky will not wanting to be watching West Ham v Liverpool instead of the best derby in the PL

I think it's been discussed before, but fudging hell our PR / comms team are total garbage.

Remember @thfcsteff and @milo on the GG pod saying how out of touch they are.

Really needs looking at, it would obviously help if the people at board level made popular decisions more often than not.
If Spurs are struggling to break even on a match day then maybe the directors and execs should take a pay cut to help

Reactions: jrh
Just noticed there are not even any Family deals for the Bayern game
If I could have got 2 adults, 2 kids for £50 I might have considered it but not at £30 for adults
They really are not getting much right lately around ticketing etc are they

Back