• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

I've bought tickets loads of times before and it's never sold out that quick, that I can remember anyway. Maybe it's the Ange factor.

But you make a good point on the major chunk going on sale tomorrow, wasn't totally aware that's how it worked.

Definitely not going to blame corporates or Koreans either...
I think the problem is that there is a definite perception that the system is tilted against the individual fan. And that this is probably because of bots and ticket resellers running wild. From the States, my sons and I were up at 3:45 am and one son was 550th in the queue and got nothing. The indication when I signed on later was that I was 33,000 places back in the queue. Seems unlikely without something untoward going on.

And this is consistent with what is known about the bot infestation:

I think the problem is that there is a definite perception that the system is tilted against the individual fan. And that this is probably because of bots and ticket resellers running wild. From the States, my sons and I were up at 3:45 am and one son was 550th in the queue and got nothing. The indication when I signed on later was that I was 33,000 places back in the queue. Seems unlikely without something untoward going on.

And this is consistent with what is known about the bot infestation:

Do NY Spurs not get an allocation you can apply for? It's easily the most important benefit for OzSpurs members: https://ozspurs.com/tickets

So the rest of the tickets go on sale at 2pm.
But if you log in you join a queue that is paused. Will that get cleared and everyone then has to get back into the queue?

Do NY Spurs not get an allocation you can apply for? It's easily the most important benefit for OzSpurs members: https://ozspurs.com/tickets
I did try that route several years back and it did not work out. Might be worth another go, but I have been left disenchanted after the current experience. My son tried again this morning and it is clear that the system is currently rigged. Others are saying the same. I have always found a way even when the team was more successful than it is now, but this time feels different. Since I don't have flights booked or any other imperative to go to the UK, my sons and i can walk away this time and not fall prey to the resellers. Sadder but wiser, I'm afraid.

I did try that route several years back and it did not work out. Might be worth another go, but I have been left disenchanted after the current experience. My son tried again this morning and it is clear that the system is currently rigged. Others are saying the same. I have always found a way even when the team was more successful than it is now, but this time feels different. Since I don't have flights booked or any other imperative to go to the UK, my sons and i can walk away this time and not fall prey to the resellers. Sadder but wiser, I'm afraid.

I used the ticket exchange when I went last year, might be worth a shot. But otherwise the official supporters club route is definitely the way. For most matches, OzSpurs has a 100% success rate — everyone who applied got a ticket. NY Spurs is likely more competitive (much easier to get to London) but you know the result before the One Hotspur window opens, so even if you miss out nothing has been lost.

I swear the clams have a copy of my diary to continually fudge things up for me.
I'm going to a concert on the Monday night of the Forest game. A MONDAY night concert, you couldn't make it up ffs!
Yeah this is really inconvenient for me with me taking my elderly father. I felt pretty certain the Forest game wouldn't be televised so I bought tickets, I forgot about the Monday night graveyard shift they have to fill.

6% increase in season ticket prices next season, and they're getting rid of snr consession. Absolute clamS!

With all the increased revenue and profit, how about giving something back to the fans! The 6% will mean very little for the club, but an awful lot for many ST holders!

Our fans just don’t think like that at all. Quite the opposite actually. I’d be genuinely interested to see what it would actually take and how much the club would need to increase ST’s by before some on here criticised the ownership. For example, 20% would be a considerable hike, would that be too much for people?
People would moan and complain but then just stump up the cash and get on with it. It's the British way, more than somethin unique to Spurs.

People would moan and complain but then just stump up the cash and get on with it. It's the British way, more than somethin unique to Spurs.

they will know when its too much, when people don't renew and there isn't thousands of people on a waiting list

Yer pays your money and takes you choice like everything else in life. I wonder if some of them moaning at the price are the same folks who think nothing of spending fortunes on putting the nose bag on and eating at overpriced resturants? spending fortunes on the latest " B oys Toys " p uter games? etc,etc.🤔

Question regarding travel, when is the best time to purchase train tickets for away games? Specifically Saudi Sportswashing Machine away as we now know the game will be played on 13th April at 12:30pm and we know it’s not gonna change. But the tickets are £90 ish from where I live in hertfordshire. Does it get cheaper closer to the time? In all my years going to spurs away games I’ve only ever got the train once and that was to Anfield in 2009.

Question regarding travel, when is the best time to purchase train tickets for away games? Specifically Saudi Sportswashing Machine away as we now know the game will be played on 13th April at 12:30pm and we know it’s not gonna change. But the tickets are £90 ish from where I live in hertfordshire. Does it get cheaper closer to the time? In all my years going to spurs away games I’ve only ever got the train once and that was to Anfield in 2009.
Try trainline as they now incorporate split ticketing which can bring the price down a fair bit
and buy ASAP as they will only go up in price

It doesn’t get cheaper
The window for lowest cost us 3 months before the travel

Also have you got any altitude sickness meds?

I feel your pain.

Booked a hotel for Friday night and Saturday night in Harlow, to cover every ko possibility from Friday 8pm to Sunday 4.30pm, and the only slot we could not make was Monday night.
Should have guessed what was coming really

Yep, thanks a bunch Sky, cheers
If you book a hotel on Booking.com with free cancellation, from the Friday to the Tuesday, once you know the confirmed date of the game you can adjust your booking to suit (rather than cancelling and rebooking). Just make sure its not accommodation with a minimum number of nights stay requirement.

City game postponed. Will probably be reacheduled for the Wednesday in between the Arse and Pool games.

City game postponed. Will probably be reacheduled for the Wednesday in between the Arse and Pool games.
Not if City make the Champions League semis: Semi-finals: 30 April/1 May and 7/8 May 2024.

Most likely may be the midweek of the last week of the season. Especially as we still haven't rescheduled Chelsea

Back