• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

FFS! I'm really starting to get p!ssed off with this now. Thursday last train back to Leeds cancelled home at 06:15 Friday. Sunday train to London cancelled no trains to Kings Cross. Train to Manchester to get me to Euston & WHL before half-time leaves Leeds 5 minutes earlier, missed. All trains to St Pancras cancelled. Now I've got a ticket for the Tuesday and they've change it to Wednesday!

Do I invest thousands in supporting Spurs (not to mention a huge amount of my life) or do I invest hundreds supporting Sky et al? Beginning to wonder.......

I feel your pain man i really do having suffered myself because of Sky/BT. For armchair supporters Sky/BT is great for match going fans its a pain in the arse for those who travel to games.

I just recently enrolled my Dad on the Disability Access Scheme. I thought it might be easier to get tickets this way rather than through general admission. Seems I was wrong lol
All sold out and can't purchase GA tickets once your on the scheme.
Anyway , eventually I managed to pick up a ticket on the disability Access Scheme for the Bournemouth game , which entitles ( if needed) the person on the scheme to a free second ticket for a carer/ companion. Unfortunately I've got to work on New Year's Eve so my Son wil accompany his Grandad.
Does anybody know what sort of view they will get from the North stand Area 421, Row 15 ? Didn't want it too far away as he's got cataracts although one has just been done and he says his vision in that eye is much improved.
Looks like it's above and adjacent to the away section. which I would have thought that would be a decent height and view.
Hopefully my Dad will be a lucky omen as he saw the great double team and teams that actually used to win things from the 50's to the 90's when he had a season ticket.
Only time he's ever been back was when my brother took him to Wigan at home , which we won 9-1 😃
Anyway , back to the point of the post, North stand , Area 421, Row 15 , any good regarding the view ?
It's a great view from up there - do make sure that your Dad is able to access the Audio Descriptive Commentary service which is free. He'll be able to collect a headset on arrival at the stadium and then receive the commentary that the club put on. There was a really good video on the club website a couple of weeks ago about this.

I feel your pain man i really do having suffered myself because of Sky/BT. For armchair supporters Sky/BT is great for match going fans its a pain in the arse for those who travel to games.
In much the same way that VAR exposes some of the most ridiculous minutiae of the laws of the game the constant and unhelpful moving of fixtures for the TV audience highlights how flawed and limited our public transport networks are.....and that's before you start to consider the cost of travelling by train.
Hope you manage to find a solution mate.

It's a great view from up there - do make sure that your Dad is able to access the Audio Descriptive Commentary service which is free. He'll be able to collect a headset on arrival at the stadium and then receive the commentary that the club put on. There was a really good video on the club website a couple of weeks ago about this.
Thanks for that. Im pretty sure I ticked the box for audio commentary on the access scheme application ( or on a form somewhere ). He is a bit hard of hearing and as I said , his vision now ok in one eye but not great in the other eye so audio commentary should help him.

If anyone isn’t planning to go to the Bournemouth game on New Years Eve and has two tickets they’d like to guarantee selling, then I’m your man!

What is the best way to get tickets ? Over in the UK and want 2 tickets for Bournmouth at Home or Brighton away.

Got CRN number but as above says i cant without buying the membership... which i dont want to do as it doesnt guarentee you the tickets

Has anyone used Seatpick.com. Can get a couple for 90 quid each... but worried its not legit

Anyone with any advice ?

What is the best way to get tickets ? Over in the UK and want 2 tickets for Bournmouth at Home or Brighton away.

Got CRN number but as above says i cant without buying the membership... which i dont want to do as it doesnt guarentee you the tickets

Has anyone used Seatpick.com. Can get a couple for 90 quid each... but worried its not legit

Anyone with any advice ?
You have a CRN but lots of scammers out there
I can ask a few lads now for Bournemouth
Brighton away is gonna be a struggle
We sell out away
Is it 2 adults?

Last edited:

Anyone with any advice ?
Away tickets are about as easy to find as virgin hookers.

Anyone with any advice ?
Much better to waste your money buying a membership and not getting a ticket (unlikely - ticket exchange has been great for me in the past) than paying double the cost of a membership for a ticket that doesn't exist.

But on the plus side, Brighton and Wolves remain Saturday 3pm kick offs. Back to back Saturday 3pm games in February! When was the last time we had consecutive home games that were Saturday 3pm?

Not sure if you were genuinely asking but the last time was v West Brom on the 25th of August and v Norwich on the 1st of September 2012:

We've had other back-to-back home games at 3pm, but with away games in between:

- v Forest 11 March and v Brighton 8 April 2023 (away to Everton and Southampton in between)
- v Burnley on 7 December and v Bournemouth 30 November 2019 (away to Man Utd in between)

and a few other examples.

Stupid question, but…

If I purchase two tickets as a member for a game (Bournemouth specifically, not that it matters) can I then take along a friend who is a non-member on one of the tickets?

The Ticket Exchange system looks like it’s going to let me complete on buying two tickets under my membership only…?

Stupid question, but…

If I purchase two tickets as a member for a game (Bournemouth specifically, not that it matters) can I then take along a friend who is a non-member on one of the tickets?

The Ticket Exchange system looks like it’s going to let me complete on buying two tickets under my membership only…?
You can bring whoever you want, as long as it's not a gooner.

Back