• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

I’m going to have to drive, as my plan’s got to pot.

I used to drive and park in Bull Lane near North Middlesex Hospital. Does anyone know if it still sits outside of permit zone? If not, any other suggestions on where to park?

Given it's down for a Tuesday @ 19:45 , do we think there is any reason West Ham will be moved? Want to book trains and following day off work.

Can't see it staying on a Tuesday as they'll be playing on the Sunday before that because of Europe. Shame Saudi Sportswashing Machine play Wednesday and not Tuesday in the CL the week after or that would be guaranteed to stay Saturday. Hoping both of those are included in the next update as I'd like to stay for both as long as I don't have to take too many days off.

I’m going to have to drive, as my plan’s got to pot.

I used to drive and park in Bull Lane near North Middlesex Hospital. Does anyone know if it still sits outside of permit zone? If not, any other suggestions on where to park?
That’s ok the zone im sure
The zone now is massive

Was planning to get the train Saturday from St Albans or Hemel Hempstead but looks like I'll have to drive now, will do my usual route to Enfield and then train to WHL.

Any idea when the TV Picks for the last weekend in November are out ??
We've got Villa at home, really hope it stays a 3pm on Saturday

Any idea when the TV Picks for the last weekend in November are out ??
We've got Villa at home, really hope it stays a 3pm on Saturday

Nov 18th....:)

Joking apart I have no idea why this set of fixtures was not announced at the same time as the other November fixtures.

It seems each season they find a new way of f#cking up the preparations for travelling supporters of all clubs

Nov 18th....:)

Joking apart I have no idea why this set of fixtures was not announced at the same time as the other November fixtures.

It seems each season they find a new way of f#cking up the preparations for travelling supporters of all clubs

Might it be to allow other fixtures to shake themselves out, rather than having to do late moves ?

Just looking at the Toon game on 9th December

They are playing their final CL group game the following Wednesday against Milan

So am I right in thinking it won’t be a Sunday and defo not a Monday game ??

I reckon it might be Friday night game

Just looking at the Toon game on 9th December

They are playing their final CL group game the following Wednesday against Milan

So am I right in thinking it won’t be a Sunday and defo not a Monday game ??

I reckon it might be Friday night game

We'll almost certainly be playing West Ham on the Wednesday that week as their match before that will be moved to Sunday because of Europe.

The Villa game is six weeks away this weekend, so an announcement on that is supposed to come tomorrow at the latest. It can't possibly take this long to figure out just one round of matches. Can we dare dream they've included a few more?

The Villa game is six weeks away this weekend, so an announcement on that is supposed to come tomorrow at the latest. It can't possibly take this long to figure out just one round of matches. Can we dare dream they've included a few more?

4pm and no tv picks announcement, not great from the PL is it

They've finally managed to announce one whole round of matches. Woohoo.

Sunday 26 November
14:00 Spurs v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Same time next week for the first weekend of December then.

Still haven’t had my TE cash for Liverpool
It said on Ask Spurs it would be paid on the 13/10
Anybody else who sold their ticket been paid/haven’t been paid ??

Back