• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Received email about applying for tickets for Soton away on 18 March.
The weekend of the FA Cup Quarter Finals. :(
I know they need to get the applications underway as it isn't that far off. But maybe leave it a day before rubbing in the salt.

Well Well Well. Wadda Ya Know

After being no tickets available for a month for the Bournemouth game, all of a sudden there are tickets available everywhere. Wonder why??

Did they open the ticket exchange?

Yeah. Put a pair on today coz I can’t make it and they were gone in minutes.

There’s been no shortage of demand this season. Been easily able to offload for the games I couldn’t make whether it was two tickets or just my son’s.

Yeah. Put a pair on today coz I can’t make it and they were gone in minutes.

There’s been no shortage of demand this season. Been easily able to offload for the games I couldn’t make whether it was two tickets or just my son’s.

Yeah, sold all the ones I couldn't go to myself. Don't mind if that carries on.

Logged in today 10 minutes before 10am before tickets available to apply for; straight away in a queue for nearly an hour, then get my slot to book tickets for any of last 3 home PL games and already sold out for One Hotspur+ members. How is it possible that as soon as it's available to apply for it is then sold out when in the queue??
It now says tomorrow morning the enxt level down (One Hotspur) can apply for tickets same time tomorrow...

Basically, to sum up my rant, how did any of you who aren't season ticket holders get tickets this morning???

Logged in today 10 minutes before 10am before tickets available to apply for; straight away in a queue for nearly an hour, then get my slot to book tickets for any of last 3 home PL games and already sold out for One Hotspur+ members. How is it possible that as soon as it's available to apply for it is then sold out when in the queue??
It now says tomorrow morning the enxt level down (One Hotspur) can apply for tickets same time tomorrow...

Basically, to sum up my rant, how did any of you who aren't season ticket holders get tickets this morning???

I think they only release a limited number for + members. The majority are held back for tomorrow.

Oh ok. Applying tomorrow, will they put me on lesser priority given that i 'had my chance' today?

First come, first served. Haven't had to deal with this for a few years, so not sure how early the queue opens compared to the actual sale

First come, first served. Haven't had to deal with this for a few years, so not sure how early the queue opens compared to the actual sale
I don't even apply on the day now. Half the time you don't know what time or day the match will be played. We wait until nearer the day. Sometimes you can get a bargain

I don't even apply on the day now. Half the time you don't know what time or day the match will be played. We wait until nearer the day. Sometimes you can get a bargain

How do you get tickets for two side-by-side? I find if i've missed out before they've been sold out, this is almost impossible...

How do you get tickets for two side-by-side? I find if i've missed out before they've been sold out, this is almost impossible...

Playing the waiting game. Its laborious but keep logging in enough times and you can get lucky.

We have done tickets in the same row about 3/4 seats apart and just asked on the day if people can move along one, or one occasion had the same seat number but the row behind. Granted it wont happen every home game, if you can keep hold on until a few days before kick off you tend to get lucky

Just put my ticket for tomorrow on the exchange - block 250 row 7 aisle seat if anyone interested

I'm going with my son, my brother and father to preferably the last home game against Brentford. It's all sold out though. Is the exchange the way to go, or could we possibly buy tickets from some of you guys with season tickets? Been a while since I bought tickets. :)

Back