• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Does anyone know what time the ground opens on Sunday, as its a 130pm kickoff?

Or if any pubs open at 11(ideally the beehive which has become the new haunt since The Ship closed!)

The Beehive is a great pub, been going there since we moved in to the new stadium. Was packed in there yesterday before the game, busiest I think I've seen it

Could Brighton and Bournemouth be low key enough to stay 3pm Saturday?!

I am hoping Bournemouth stays 3pm. My Saturday off. Finally managed to bag a couple of tickets off the Exchange for the Forest game. first visit since the opening game v Soton.
Same result would do nicely thanks

Does anyone know what time the ground opens on Sunday, as its a 130pm kickoff?

Or if any pubs open at 11(ideally the beehive which has become the new haunt since The Ship closed!)

Sunday kick offs are a real lottery for my family, my grandson usually has 9.30 or 11.30 ko and we can just about make 3pm games but any earlier makes it difficult. This will be the 4th game we miss this season.

Back