• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Dare I ask was this what you were doing during the match?!

I think there was a clue there already.
I could make it, got nothing on tomorrow, but 120 is not the value I attach to that service/product. 40 to a maximum of 60 is what I will pay.

I know they can't sell tickets for anything less then the cost of the season ticket divided by 18, but to me it is over priced. We are on telly, the weather is nice so I can go for a ride. Nope would rather put the 160 once you add in travel and food, towards a holiday or a nice meal out.

Did anyone else apply for Wolves (A) tickets?
I've not had any response from the ticket office about either to say I've been successful or (most likely) not?

hmm yeh think I have a ticket for that based on that... no email or points update on the account yet though...

Anyone remember where on the site you can view your loyalty points?

It'll be under one of the two main sections, forget which but they haven't updated it yet to show how many you have. Annoying as I think I have a ticket for this and want to book a coach or something...

I'm going for 15k tops at that price point
Should have been £10 for adults and free for kids
Do deals on food and drink and you might have got a few going

Oh - I thought it was OK price wise. Family tickets 2+2 for £40 as well.
I reckon c 25k, as it's still school holidays so works for those with young kids.

Got mine too! I am fvcking stunned tbf! First away game since Boro' in the cup a season or two back! COYS!*

Either COVID's done for a fair few ST holders with sh!tloads of loyalty points or they're all stuck in Red List countries (or maybe they've done a Harry)

Got mine too! I am fvcking stunned tbf! First away game since Boro' in the cup a season or two back! COYS!*

Either COVID's done for a fair few ST holders with sh!tloads of loyalty points or they're all stuck in Red List countries (or maybe they've done a Harry)

Deffo something to do with COVID, 242 for this feels incredibly low. Will be interesting to see what Palace goes for in the coming weeks.

Got my email about Wolves, unsuccessful - 227 points

Ah sorry bro, reckon that will get into a fair few games this season if the Wolves points cut off is anything to go by.

I didn't apply for this one due to other commitments on the weekend. I always apply in vain hope but never get anywhere near. Of course, I would have done this time. Oh well, hopefully there will be other opportunities before everyone gets back into the swing again.

Back