• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

So, as above, I put my ST on the Exchange and my block (254) was showing as sold out but my account is not showing any indication of it having been sold. Any ideas? Not a big deal as a one off (don't foresee me having to use it again this season) just annoying. Ticket wasn't showing as available and I wasn't able to pull it back to try and gift it (which I could/would have done).

So, as above, I put my ST on the Exchange and my block (254) was showing as sold out but my account is not showing any indication of it having been sold. Any ideas? Not a big deal as a one off (don't foresee me having to use it again this season) just annoying. Ticket wasn't showing as available and I wasn't able to pull it back to try and gift it (which I could/would have done).

If it was sold you would have got an email confirming - it could be that the block was showing as sold out but there is a little tab you press to show the resale/ticket exchange tickets. Last season when I used it there was also an option to withdraw the ticket from sale if you wanted to gift it to someone

Is the Villa game definitely going ahead on the 2nd October at 3pm? We play in Europe on Thursday so seems a short turnaround. Looking at booking flights for that and United and United has been switched to 5:30pm on Saturday already.

Is the Villa game definitely going ahead on the 2nd October at 3pm? We play in Europe on Thursday so seems a short turnaround. Looking at booking flights for that and United and United has been switched to 5:30pm on Saturday already.
I’m sure it won’t be on the Saturday:
Fans should note that due to our participation in the Europa Conference League in 2021/22 - and playing European matches on Thursday - Premier League matches immediately following a Europa Conference League fixture will move from Saturday to Sunday.

However it hasn’t moved on the official site yet, even though it looks like Sky have already decided their tv matches and there doesn’t seem to be a Monday night game?
DF9C50D2-6819-4629-8A33-6A256D615EEB.jpeg

Just looking at the fixtures it looks like most of our games after the ECL games are away, 4 away, 2 home

If it was sold you would have got an email confirming - it could be that the block was showing as sold out but there is a little tab you press to show the resale/ticket exchange tickets. Last season when I used it there was also an option to withdraw the ticket from sale if you wanted to gift it to someone

Cheers. Probably me then but this system isn't very user friendly. Hopefully I'll not be using it again.

This will be a Sunday too

View attachment 12625

Seems strange that the game on 24th October has been changed while the one on 2nd October hasn’t been, if it’s going to be?

Is there a deadline for changing the date/time of a PL game?

Seems strange that the game on 24th October has been changed while the one on 2nd October hasn’t been, if it’s going to be?

Is there a deadline for changing the date/time of a PL game?

I think this was because the West Ham was selected for TV coverage, plus with West Ham in the Europa League it was always going to have to be played on the Sunday.

The Villa match has not been selected for TV, so was left at 3pm Saturday, as, at the time, we were not secured in the Conference Group Stage. I think we may see an announcement later this week to advise it will be changed, along with the Everton, Burnley and Brighton away games

Being recalculated and will be visible sometime this week. According to the Trust, the club will be sending an email to each ST holder explaining how the new total is arrived at.

Are they changing it from the last 5 years rolling?

Back