• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

The ticket exchange has opened for the NLD and I thought I'd grab one. What a fudging shambles that system is. I can't pick the seat I want. Had to keep adding random singles until I got one in the block I wanted and then delete the others.

It has it's bonuses on occasions. Dont ask me how, but managed to get 2 tickets for Huddersfield today 5 minutes before the priority window opened. Bizarre

Is it next week that Juventus tickets go on sale to season ticket holders? I thought it was tomorrow. I’ve checked my account and don’t have reserved ticket. Checked the buy tickets option for Juventus and it shows all seats as red, which I know is wrong.

Silver Season Ticket Holders - tickets available from 10am Friday 12 January until 5pm on Tuesday 16 January.

Is it next week that Juventus tickets go on sale to season ticket holders? I thought it was tomorrow. I’ve checked my account and don’t have reserved ticket. Checked the buy tickets option for Juventus and it shows all seats as red, which I know is wrong.

Autopay - this process will run on Thursday 11 January.

Silver Season Ticket Holders - tickets available from 10am Friday 12 January until 5pm on Tuesday 16 January.

Season Ticket Holders who need to be relocated due to UEFA requirements will be able to purchase alternative seats from all availability from 10am on Wednesday 17 January until 5pm Thursday 18 January.

One Hotspur Bronze Members and Season Ticket Holders who do not purchase during earlier windows - from 10am Friday 19 January until 5pm on Monday 22 January.

One Hotspur Lilywhite and all Members, including Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase - from 10am on Tuesday 23 January

Back