• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I had a more detailed look at the tickets available. As things stand this was the position (give or take a few tickets either way):

Lower Tier
Ordinary tickets for sale: 0
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 160

Club Wembley
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 120

Upper Tier
Ordinary tickets for sale: 80
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 100

Now I don't know how many tickets towards the rear of the corners in the upper tier that were never offered for sale - but of the tickets that were originally offered for sale only around 80 remain. Pretty much all of these are single tickets by themselves, other than the very back row of block 505.

I had a more detailed look at the tickets available. As things stand this was the position (give or take a few tickets either way):

Lower Tier
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 160

Club Wembley
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 120

Upper Tier
Ordinary tickets for sale: 80
Ticket exchange tickets for sale: 100

Now I don't know how many tickets towards the rear of the corners in the upper tier that were never offered for sale - but of the tickets that were originally offered for sale only around 80 remain. Pretty much all of these are single tickets by themselves, other than the very back row of block 505.
I posted before the Spurs version of the stadium map and it shows the rear half of blocks 531-547 and 506-522 greyed out. It varies between approx 10-16 rows per block.. Not sure how many seats across in a block. Plus for this game it looks like the 3-4 blocks around the screens at both ends have been fully available.
So probably looking at about 24 blocks with reduced capacity looking at the live seating map.

I posted before the Spurs version of the stadium map and it shows the rear half of blocks 531-547 and 506-522 greyed out. It varies between approx 10-16 rows per block.. Not sure how many seats across in a block. Plus for this game it looks like the 3-4 blocks around the screens at both ends have been fully available.
So probably looking at about 24 blocks with reduced capacity looking at the live seating map.
Just searched back through your posts and found it. Good spot.

So what are we talking about here?.... Looks like about a sixth or maybe even as much as a quarter of the tickets in the upper tier being held back? So somewhere between 5,000 and 7,500 tickets? If so then for this game Spurs have sold over 80,000 tickets in total.

Just searched back through your posts and found it. Good spot.

So what are we talking about here?.... Looks like about a sixth or maybe even as much as a quarter of the tickets in the upper tier being held back? So somewhere between 5,000 and 7,500 tickets? If so then for this game Spurs have sold over 80,000 tickets in total.

Yep...i think we've done well. If it wasnt for restricted GS we'd have sold a chunk more BUT it is Chelsea so you got to also expect a big crowd.

The main thing is, as long as @MikeEngland5 is happy, that's all that really matters :)

Club & Wembley kept arrangements for memberships/t&cs close to their chests until quite late, and Cheatski fixture one of the worst to feature early doors.

75,000+ quite respectable in the circumstances, but I anticipate more.

Does anyone know how ticket exchange works in regards to a member purchasing a ticket if they already have one?
For example someone has a ticket in one area (at a lower price), but another seat in a preferred area becomes available if the member were to purchase the TX ticket would the original ticket be refunded?

Surely they couldve supplied a paper ticket for you to pick up from the ticket office

Tbh they have f#cked me off that much I cant be @rsed either way any more. Will ring one last time next week, and if it doesnt turn up for the Burnley match I dont think I will bother again

Back