• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I would estimate that we're talking about 5 blocks in each of the corners where the back rows have been held back. I would imagine that the total number of seats that applies to is somewhere between about even and ten thousand.

Seeing as these tickets are going to prove just about impossible to sell all season I would hope that the club can look to giving away a decent number of these to our armed forces, police force, firefighters, NHS services, state school teachers, etc, etc.... Maybe have a different theme at each match. It will cost the club a miniscule amount (some organisational overhead and ticket printing) generate a lot of goodwill and publicity and also help to fill those parts of the stadium that will just be sitting empty otherwise.
What a brilliant idea, you should send a memo to Tottenham about it.

I became a Spurs fan back in 1953 as a result of Tottenham regularly providing free admission to kids at the convent school / orphanage I was at. That particular bit of philanthropic investment has paid handsome dividends over the years seeing as how not only myself but my son and my two male grandchildren are also ardent fans, the youngest one of whom (coming up to 7) will be joining us at Wembley for his first ever game versus Burnley.

COYS!

What a brilliant idea, you should send a memo to Tottenham about it.

I became a Spurs fan back in 1953 as a result of Tottenham regularly providing free admission to kids at the convent school / orphanage I was at. That particular bit of philanthropic investment has paid handsome dividends over the years seeing as how not only myself but my son and my two male grandchildren are also ardent fans, the youngest one of whom (coming up to 7) will be joining us at Wembley for his first ever game versus Burnley.

COYS!
Where's Matilda Collywobs when we need her?

I now have my season ticket. Panic over. I'll be there on Sunday, and can't wait.

Good to see that we've sold over 70k for this fixture, decent number given that we're playing at a stadium with a bigger capacity than our new ground. Bodes well for the future.

I now have my season ticket. Panic over. I'll be there on Sunday, and can't wait.

Good to see that we've sold over 70k for this fixture, decent number given that we're playing at a stadium with a bigger capacity than our new ground. Bodes well for the future.

No membership card for me yet

No membership card for me yet

Have you called them? I did on Monday night, and they reprinted and sent. If not, give them a call on 03338440102. Be prepared to wait though. Call didn't take long once I was connected but I had a 20 minute wait before they answered. Arrange collection at Wembley on Sunday, I guess that's the only option now, they can't send it out in time.

Have you called them? I did on Monday night, and they reprinted and sent. If not, give them a call on 03338440102. Be prepared to wait though. Call didn't take long once I was connected but I had a 20 minute wait before they answered. Arrange collection at Wembley on Sunday, I guess that's the only option now, they can't send it out in time.

I am getting to the point with the club where I dont think I can be @rsed anymore. Just seems to be one thing after another, and lets face it, as many have said, we are just customers now and they dont really care once they have your money

-hhFEzPNg6LmHHq_szxB5SvEWnqHY3ySMJORWHJKZE_qyPZxZKtJoFWo2aXTmOzWnBL9T5RFPnubxC4aR_6HnlMOzDvap_a1O_yXhRX0ThYPiMDUDjqwEw4SgsFrv6JyMzV0oTrmLE1W4Rk8KxwAjFCFvOZskpH_5AEu5xU=s0-d-e1-ft

SPECIAL OFFERS

Tottenham v Chelsea - SOLD OUT
Tottenham v Burnley - £99 + VAT

DOWNLOAD NEW AVAILABILITY & PRICING BROCHURE BELOW

Central longside Club Wembley Exec Seating
Access to exclusive Club Wembley Lounges & Bars
Pre match food included (and upgrades available)
Complimentary half time beers, wines and soft drinks
Complimentary matchday programme

Club Journeyman is an authorised reseller for Club Wembley, Arsenal (OVERSEAS), Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool, Manchester United and Emirates Marketing Project and in Spain with FC Barcelona.

Please call or email us now to find out more and reserve your place.info@clubjourneyman.com / 0207 096 1313

Enquire now!

Download Brochure

Price List

Nothing to do with me BTW, but I thought I'd share. These came up at WHL within a week or two to go to matches where they hadn't sold the corporate packages.

As Jordinho says, still seats available in lower tier... plus there's now rather a lot available on all tiers via ticket exchange too...

View attachment 3537
It is just a few tickets in each block that are available on ticket exchange. Probably an average of only 4 or 5 in each block. The club will not care about these as they are already sold.

Also most of the available (non ticket exchange) tickets in the upper tiers now seem to have been sold. I would estimate that between 80,000 and 84,000 tickets have been sold for this match.

Back