• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Confirmed Block 39, Row 18. Ticket Office survive another day. My bro never got one with 158 so looks like somewhere between there and 175 is the cut off

We received 24,261 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match and there were 5,070 tickets available. Tickets for this fixture and our other Category A fixtures will be allocated, as previously advertised, by the number of loyalty points the individual member holds.

Tickets for the Arsenal fixture will be issued at random, based on the maximum price submitted, to those One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members who applied by the deadline and who have 176 or more loyalty points. Only the members of the group with sufficient loyalty points qualify for a ticket. Tickets have NOT been issued based on the average number of points within a group.

All members with the required number of loyalty points will be given the chance to purchase a ticket for this match.

If you have been allocated a seat within the price points you stipulated when you applied when the random ballot process was run then the transaction will be processed automatically. However, if you stated an upper price limit when you applied you may not have been allocated a ticket at this stage due to there being no availability within your specified price range. Any member that this situation applies to will be offered a seat at a higher price. These members will be contacted by email within 48 hours and given the opportunity to purchase the available tickets in other price bands.

Members are advised that it was not possible to allocate individual areas or price bands by loyalty points. To do this would have resulted in many groups being split up and members who applied together (including junior members) potentially being separated from others in their group due to their differing points totals.

"Tickets for the Arsenal fixture will be issued at random, based on the maximum price submitted, to those One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members who applied by the deadline and who have 176 or more loyalty points."

Jordinho!!!!!!!!!

Edit that I now have 177 Loyalty points!

phew-obama.jpg

I expect United to be higher (assuming that the Wembley move gets confirmed). I think I recall them saying last season that the Southampton game (when we were in the title picture) had around double the demand of the NLD.

HIgher demand and many having had one or two points added. Probably at least 180.

HIgher demand and many having had one or two points added. Probably at least 180.

Annoyingly though the date and time wont be confirmed until Apr 13th so those that are successful, and have to travel cant even sort any travel/accomodation, because we all know its getting televised.
Its a shame the club couldnt say, look its our last match at the old stadium, we want more notice to organise any special events to commemorate. Perfect time would have been 1.30pm/2.00 on the Sunday

Back