• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I'm on 298 points, so would assume I'm ok. I have applied with my wife who is on about 150 points...

Don't think she will be getting one tbh. My brother is on 158 and I don't hold out much hope for him. Wish he had told me, I could've used his for a few games just get up over 175 and still would've left me on around 280

My ticket is showing for Arsenal, and approx £73 deducted from my bank account.

Block 9 - West Lower - by Away fans, should be fun :)

Nothing shown on mine yet...... early days though. I applied for all price points so if I don't get a ticket with 300 loyalty points then I will be asking some rather choice questions.

Nothing shown on mine yet...... early days though. I applied for all price points so if I don't get a ticket with 300 loyalty points then I will be asking some rather choice questions.

Same here we're just under 400, and I will be livid if we miss out again.

Still nothing. Murders will ensue if people with much less points have got tickets. That is taking the fudging tinkle

I believe you can still be unsuccessful for the stand you apply for but would get offered a ticket in a more expensive area. So might not be showing at the moment as they obviously wouldn't deduct your account for more than you were originally willing to pay.

I applied for all stands so therefore in theory once they have a cut off I should be home and hosed especially when people with 100 less points are getting confirmations.

Never say never...well thats what Sean Connery said. If anyone can miss out, we can

Trust me, I know this feeling well. I missed out on the 08 league cup final, having given up my ST the year before (and still only missed the members cut off by 8 points). I'm likely to miss out across the board this season too, as my attendance over the last 2 seasons has been by far and away my lowest in 15 years (due to work commitments), which under the rolling-5-year points system puts me just out of reach of anticipated cut-offs for the three upcoming big games....

.....talk about bad timing!

Back