• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Not really. Always thought they had to give the Police as much notice as possible, so didnt think they could afford to wait until Friday. Therefore to avoid changing dates/times if we did progress the logical thing to do would be to pick and ours and United's for the Sunday.

Re: Thursday. I can see us winning, but have a feeling we could go out on away goals. 2-1

The gap to 5th to 6th round is longer than 3-4 and 4-5.

Nothin yet for Watford. Not looking good. Again.

Same here. No e-mail yet, no monies allocated from the bank account and no activity in the Transaction history. 7 times on the bounce now.

Oh, but the club will be sending us an e-mail asking if we want a season ticket for Wembley next year. Well you know where you can shove that...

Might help going top whack, I've done that for all of my applications so far, but still managed to miss out on Leicester and West Brom on the initial ballot.

There"s only one random ballot left now - Bournemouth. I'll go top whack for that and see what happens. It's a bit sad realising we're now applying for the last few home games.

I've now missed out on the last 3 ballots, went for West Upper for Watford as I have a number of family that are Watford fans who'll be at the game so didn't want to miss out.

I guess it'll have to be StubHub or waiting for the inevitable returns email a week before the game!

Update to the success rate -

Palace - Didn't apply
Liverpool - No problem on LPs - South Lower applied for North/South upper as max
Sunderland - Didn't apply
Emirates Marketing Project - Didn't apply
Leicester - Unsuccessful in Ballot, was offered one via returns
West Ham - No problem on LPs - South Upper applied for North/South Upper as max
Swansea - Didn't apply
Hull City - Didn't apply - Purchased ticket on general sale, South Lower
Burnley - Didn't apply
Chelsea - No problem on LPs - South Upper applied for North/South as Max
Stoke City - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Everton - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Southampton - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Watford - Unsuccessful in Ballot

I would imagine that Bournemouth will be much of the same. I'm not doing top price point because to me the likes of Watford and Bournemouth are not worth £65-£70 a ticket. East Lower will be my max which is still 5 stands to sit in and what I have done for the previous 4 so I don't see my luck changing anytime soon.

Hopefully Millwall will be loyalty points and we progress in the Europa so I get a few more games in this season.

Update to the success rate -

Palace - Didn't apply
Liverpool - No problem on LPs - South Lower applied for North/South upper as max
Sunderland - Didn't apply
Emirates Marketing Project - Didn't apply
Leicester - Unsuccessful in Ballot, was offered one via returns
West Ham - No problem on LPs - South Upper applied for North/South Upper as max
Swansea - Didn't apply
Hull City - Didn't apply - Purchased ticket on general sale, South Lower
Burnley - Didn't apply
Chelsea - No problem on LPs - South Upper applied for North/South as Max
Stoke City - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Everton - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Southampton - Unsuccessful in Ballot
Watford - Unsuccessful in Ballot

I would imagine that Bournemouth will be much of the same. I'm not doing top price point because to me the likes of Watford and Bournemouth are not worth £65-£70 a ticket. East Lower will be my max which is still 5 stands to sit in and what I have done for the previous 4 so I don't see my luck changing anytime soon.

Hopefully Millwall will be loyalty points and we progress in the Europa so I get a few more games in this season.

I can definitely sympathise with you on this. Havent been lucky in the ballot since Swansea. Complete joke. But they will be quick enough to want your membership renewal come end of May

I've now missed out on the last 3 ballots, went for West Upper for Watford as I have a number of family that are Watford fans who'll be at the game so didn't want to miss out.

I guess it'll have to be StubHub or waiting for the inevitable returns email a week before the game!
I've not had a returns email yet for Stoke. I think the reject ballot email said any returns would be notified at random. So there's no guarantee that everyone who failed in the ballot will be offered a chance to buy a return. I suppose as every game is now over double subscribed even returns are going to be hard to come by.

I've not had a returns email yet for Stoke. I think the reject ballot email said any returns would be notified at random. So there's no guarantee that everyone who failed in the ballot will be offered a chance to buy a return. I suppose as every game is now over double subscribed even returns are going to be hard to come by.

I, and the two people I applied with, have had the offer for Stoke on returns and will be contacting them tomorrow. Sheer good fortune I can attend as normally I would have other arrangements in hand and for people like @paxtonwolf it is even more of a nightmare at such short notice given the distance they travel.

No joy for Watford for us either. 4 of us applying in the highest price band. A friend is back from Singapore that weekend so particularly disappointing for him as it would have been his last trip to WHL.

Question, when the club emails nearer the time saying more tickets have become available, can one member go in and buy tickets for themselves and for the people they applied with or does each individual member have to go in and buy their own?

I didn't get a ticket for the Watford game, so will be applying for Bournemouth as well, but I also thought - is there a slim chance of getting a ticket for the Millwall game, do you reckon? I see no options to buy a ticket on the OS as per now. I'm a One Hotspur Bronze member, by the way.

Last ever cup match at the Lane and all, so I'm not exactly holding my breath, but just checking it by you people. I don't often buy tickets, so not really into how the system works these days (apart from the lottery thing they're doing on the last PL games).

And just to be clear, I'm not looking to buy a tout ticket, just asking about the availability. :)

Back