• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Not sure if we'd be allowed to provide a lower allocation than the concessions we already have for this season - although the FA might well be in favour of fewer millwall fans in attendance given the likelihood of trouble and bad publicity.
Segregation permitting, it might make a few more tickets available for the last FA Cup game at the old Lane.

Edit I'd imagine the police would be very much in favour also and their opinion would hold a lot of sway.

Last edited:
Should just make ours and United the Sunday matches now to give everybody ample notice
What slots are available for this round? Is it two on Saturday and two on Sunday, or is there a Friday night Monday night option?.

We'll obviously kick off (no pun intended) as early as possible. But I'm not sure the Met will want Chelsea/man u/Spurs/Millwall all in town on the same day......That's why they're waiting.

Edit: and of course us and the goons cannot be on the same day either.

And we're also into extra time/penaltes territory.

Personally think it should be
Sat 12.30pm Middlesborough v City/Huddersfield
Sat 5.30pm Arsenal v Lincoln City
Sun 1pm Tottenham v Millwall
Sun 4pm Cheslea v United (leaves 3 hours to allow for ET/Pens)

you're presuming we get through Thursday then ;)

Not really. Always thought they had to give the Police as much notice as possible, so didnt think they could afford to wait until Friday. Therefore to avoid changing dates/times if we did progress the logical thing to do would be to pick and ours and United's for the Sunday.

Re: Thursday. I can see us winning, but have a feeling we could go out on away goals. 2-1

Not really. Always thought they had to give the Police as much notice as possible, so didnt think they could afford to wait until Friday. Therefore to avoid changing dates/times if we did progress the logical thing to do would be to pick and ours and United's for the Sunday.

Re: Thursday. I can see us winning, but have a feeling we could go out on away goals. 2-1

You are probably right and they may have already done so, but bet there is some ridiculous rule in place that the old men in the FA have their tea and scones friday morning to discuss the best option.

They will want to keep us and chelsea on different days if possible. If we go through on Thursday this will be impossible but they're gonna wait and see.

Or they may make us or united play on Saturday now that it appears that UEFA lets some EL games to be played on wednesdays (not sure why this is happening)

The old bill will have a big say on what will be happening even moreso than the FA and TV in this case (imo)

Back