• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

i was thinking the same,but you pay the extra for a place on the season ticket waiting list,i presume you go back of the queue then or do you think it won't matter,because i'm not sure what to do myself???

If we drop to Lilywhite you keep your Loyalty Points but you arent on the ST Waiting List. Upto 2 years ago I was in a position to be able to afford 2 x STs and go most home games. Since then circumstances have changed and I wont be taking up the offer as of now. Thing is, you don't know whats around the corner so i kept the Bronze going just in case things look up again.

I was led to believe the ballot process was introduced due to the reduced stadium capacity, the huge demand for tickets and the system not being able to cope?
The Stoke game had 9k applications for 6k seats. I think i'm right in saying this was the highest amount of applications we have had so far this season (it's usually been around 6/7k appications for around 5k seats IIRC). Now if Ticketmaster can't supply a platform for this sort of demand using the old system then we really need to be looking else where.
The whole ballot process seeems to be an over reaction for when we had 20/25k applications for the Southampton game last season. Other than that one, there was never really any problems with the old system for category B/C games.

Fair enough the big category A games going to loyalty points but the ballot system for the rest of the games just seems a little needless, especially when more tickets seem to appear on the site closer to the game (by which time unsuccessful applicants have probably made other plans), not to mention the kick in the teeth of tickets being sold at inflated prices on Stubhub when there are members out there who have missed out. Middlesbrough tickets start from £75 the last I checked!

I think it's being introduced because its' our last season at the ground and they want to make it as fair as possible.

Under the old system unless you worked in an office and were free at a certain time then it was difficult to get a ticket.

This way isn't perect, technically you could apply to every game this season and not get a ticket but I think overall it's a lot fairer. I work in an office but am at client site most of the time so can't always be logged on so this gives me a better chance.

As with any change those who lose out dont like it whilst those who benefit will prefer it.

Selling memberships for £20 now - surely they should've stopped selling them this season due to reduced capacity?

Means more people will be in the ballot for the B and C matches, but anyone buying a Membership now has didly squat chance of getting a ticket for the Arsenal or United match. Whether they realise that or not

Just got my FA Cup seat - may be my last match at the current ground.

Suspect I'm just behind the nobs

Same here. 3 nice seats in the West Stand for myself and 2 sons for the FA Cup game. Will be interested to see how the ground development is going but expect this to be my last home game at the old stadium unless we get a 5th round home tie against a weak team.

I think it's being introduced because its' our last season at the ground and they want to make it as fair as possible.

Under the old system unless you worked in an office and were free at a certain time then it was difficult to get a ticket.

This way isn't perect, technically you could apply to every game this season and not get a ticket but I think overall it's a lot fairer. I work in an office but am at client site most of the time so can't always be logged on so this gives me a better chance.

As with any change those who lose out dont like it whilst those who benefit will prefer it.

Never a truer sentence written on here.

I guess this answers it; no use for WHL, but we need to fill Wembley.

Read on another forum that there were loads of Gent fans bought memberships in order to get tickets to the Wembley game.
And about 2000 in total had bought tickets via our site (including non-members/GeneralSale). Apparently the club have spent the last few days reallocating them. That might explain the delay before opening up extra sections after the initial general sale.
I just went into my account to apply for the Everton game, and I see that there is a ticket category for the EL game for Away Fans to apply. Blocks 524-526 are now for away supporters.

Trying to get 2 tickets for Stoke now. Who are those tacos putting tickets out on Stubhub for £125 each? Can't be genuine fans!!!

Selling memberships for £20 now - surely they should've stopped selling them this season due to reduced capacity?

Considering how many members we already have and the fact that it is the last season (with reduced capacity), i think to waiver the extra income of a few £20 memberships would have been the right thing for the club to do, so respecting the existing members fan base and protecting them from the JCL's.

Got tickets on friday for the Wycombe game sitting in the Park Lane. Taking a mate who is a Sutton United fan but can't get tickets for the tie with Leeds. His wish was to see a game at the mecca before it gets demolised so free drinks for me all day saturday:) Hopefully, a decent atmosphere but I gather haven't given Wycombe the 15% due to our reduced capacity

Got tickets on friday for the Wycombe game sitting in the Park Lane. Taking a mate who is a Sutton United fan but can't get tickets for the tie with Leeds. His wish was to see a game at the mecca before it gets demolised so free drinks for me all day saturday:) Hopefully, a decent atmosphere but I gather haven't given Wycombe the 15% due to our reduced capacity

They got 4035 I believe which as you say is about 12.50%

Back