• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I'm looking to swap a chelsea @ whl ticket (west upper, on member card) for a Southampton away ticket. not sure if this is the right place but I thought I'll try anyway.

Anyone know how to buy additional tickets as a season ticket holder?

I want a couple for the cup game vs villa but you cant add any extras on the website which is awful

So ST holders have a deadline to apply for every away game, how long after the deadline do the club announce who has been successful?

I applied for Sunderland yesterday. Deadline is 6th Jan.

Updated ST holder cut off point:

Chelsea 317
Man Utd 198
Arsenal 334
Bournemouth 407
Everton 240
Watford 359
Southampton 234
Emirates Marketing Project 168

Becoming harder and harder to get any away tickets now unless you have 200+ points

Just bought a West Brom ticket off Stubhub. £60 for a £37 South Stand seat, with another £11 on top to Stubhub -

Price per ticket:
£60.00
Quantity:
Subtotal:
£60.00
Service fee:
+ £11.70
Order total:
£71.70

why didn't you wait till a day or two before the game they are much cheaper then,even if you are travelling there are always tickets ,sometimes tickets even appear on the official website..Worse bit of stubhub is the outsider staus within the season ticket clique that you invade by buying such a ticket.They are expecting to see their mate and you turn up.Guy even wanted to see my ticket last time.We had a bit of joke after that but still.

why didn't you wait till a day or two before the game they are much cheaper then,even if you are travelling there are always tickets ,sometimes tickets even appear on the official website..Worse bit of stubhub is the outsider staus within the season ticket clique that you invade by buying such a ticket.They are expecting to see their mate and you turn up.Guy even wanted to see my ticket last time.We had a bit of joke after that but still.

I probably did jump too soon, but I got a Ryanair flight for £30 return, so it's not all bad. I know what you mean about the ST Holders making you feel like an outsider. Conversations that you're not part of going on left, right, centre, above and below!

There are tickets for the West Brom game for £125, mad!

Can members buy more than one ticket for the games at Wembley? I want to bring my dad, preferably club Wembley seats, for the Gent game. What about on general sale? 1 ticket limit, or can I buy 2 at the same time. Would like to sit together.

Just got the payment details for a ticket plus hotel package for the United game in May. Just need to scrounge up some money now. Excited is an understatement.

Just got the payment details for a ticket plus hotel package for the United game in May. Just need to scrounge up some money now. Excited is an understatement.

Thing is with match, we have no idea when it will be. They are not choosing the TV picks for that week until really late, plus it is the weekend after one of the semi-final legs which is quite possible one of us could be involved in.
Have a sneeky feeling it is going to be the Monday night match

You didn't get a message recall email by any chance? I had a confirmation email; a message recall email (although it didn't actually recall the original) then another confirmation email. I couldn't see any differences between the two confirmation emails so wondered if the first had been sent in error.

Had exactly the same. IIRC I even logged into my account and couldn't see the tickets in my Purchase History anymore. Need to check again as it did seem strange to have an email recall. Sounded as if they'd allocated me a ticket then wanted to take it back due to some admin error on their part! Er…I don't bloody think so!!!

Back