• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

No tv schedule changes as yet then ??

Nah, they were due yesterday, but then did we really expect that to happen?

As mentioned yesterday I think I could cut them some slack as they were probably waiting for the Europa/CL draws and subsequent match dates.

Obviously we knew United and ourselves would have to move to Sunday (as it is United's league match may get cancelled anyway if they reach the LC final), but they probably needed to see which dates Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea would be playing their 1st leg matches in Febuary

By rights they should announce Feb picks this afternoon/tomorrow afternoon latest.

Nah, they were due yesterday, but then did we really expect that to happen?

As mentioned yesterday I think I could cut them some slack as they were probably waiting for the Europa/CL draws and subsequent match dates.

Obviously we knew United and ourselves would have to move to Sunday (as it is United's league match may get cancelled anyway if they reach the LC final), but they probably needed to see which dates Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea would be playing their 1st leg matches in Febuary

By rights they should announce Feb picks this afternoon/tomorrow afternoon latest.

The only reason for waiting would be to see if they could inconvenience more fans. Since our game has to be on Sunday, let's not pick that. Who are most likely to be in that cup final? Let's pick them.

Also, not sure we would have agreed to a sunday noon kikc-off v Stoke had we been away on the Thursday night.

Actually still surprised we agreed to it even with it being a home match v Gent

what are the chances of our last home game of the season v United being moved to the Sunday - and when would we be likely to find out?

what are the chances of our last home game of the season v United being moved to the Sunday - and when would we be likely to find out?

According to the post earlier in this thread. The TV picks for that weekend arent going to be made until April 13th, which is a bit late to be honest, but hey, we are just fans, we dont count.
But also, the 2nd leg of EL Semi-final is the Thursday night before, and as we both having a good chance of getting to the semis, the chances of this final home match being on the Sunday are quite high already

According to the post earlier in this thread. The TV picks for that weekend arent going to be made until April 13th, which is a bit late to be honest, but hey, we are just fans, we dont count.
But also, the 2nd leg of EL Semi-final is the Thursday night before, and as we both having a good chance of getting to the semis, the chances of this final home match being on the Sunday are quite high already

good news re the Europa - birds mate is getting married that weekend and i had put myself in the dog house saying there was no way i was missing the game :D

Back