• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

anigif_original-8753-1438788601-9.gif

Sure I'll get shot down and be told that wait and see what actually happens but.......reading comments from the trust after a recent meeting does anyone think it's acceptable the way the clubs going right now that they plan to increase ticket prices. Please don't comment if you watch games from your armchair at home.

Sure I'll get shot down and be told that wait and see what actually happens but.......reading comments from the trust after a recent meeting does anyone think it's acceptable the way the clubs going right now that they plan to increase ticket prices. Please don't comment if you watch games from your armchair at home.

I hardly miss a game home and away and no one holds a gun to my head when I pay for my ticket. You pays your money or takes your choice. Others prefer to spend their money on going out and getting legless, going out and having expensive meals, buying the latest phone or TV, buying eurodance records etc, etc. No one forces them to do any of those things either, supply and demand and if those who think they are being ripped off they have the power to do something about more then bitch about it.

I will continue with my season tickets but still "share" my one with my newphew on the basis that I find the moaning and general abuse directed at our players tiresome, and that this is cementing his support to Spurs. I will continue to do so for as long as I can afford it and I have the inclination to which is still there.

The trust doesn't really represent my views on the topic and I feel that they lose credibility every time they try and get involved in things that are frankly not their or our business. It's a club we support, not one that we own and not one where we should demand that all the inner workings should be exposed to the wider world. Linking performance on pitch and spend on transfers to ticket prices is like trying to link the price of a concert to the quality of the act. Justin Bieber charges more than far better singers, I'm pretty sure.

I imagine the empty seats are due to season ticket holders being away on holiday rather than the game not selling out.

Am i being blind or is there nowhere to check how many loyalty points i've got when i've logged in to my account?

First EL fixture on BT Europe 20:00 17/9. Rinse connections beforehand as they will have been infected with Liverwhinge at 18:00.

Does anyone know when the fixture changes for December will be ready?

Planning on a London trip to see us play Monaco and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at WHL. Saudi Sportswashing Machine game is currently scheduled on Saturday 12th, two days after Monaco, but I need to know if the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game will be moved to Sunday or Monday before I book tickets.

I'm guessing it will be a Sunday fixture, but would like to be sure. Can't find any info on this online.

Does anyone know when the fixture changes for December will be ready?

Planning on a London trip to see us play Monaco and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at WHL. Saudi Sportswashing Machine game is currently scheduled on Saturday 12th, two days after Monaco, but I need to know if the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game will be moved to Sunday or Monday before I book tickets.

I'm guessing it will be a Sunday fixture, but would like to be sure. Can't find any info on this online.

It will almost certainly not be on Saturday. Last season the changes were announced first week in October.

Thanks guys. Guess I'll have to take my chances on a Sunday kick off..

Oh and sorry for not putting my question in the right thread..

Back