• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

All gone to season ticket holders though, us bronze types miss out again!?

Yes, disappointed to miss out again, but the fact it would have cost us £100 plus petrol,etc: slightly eased that disappointment.
Hopefully might get the chance next season..if they stay up

Games moved

Sat 8th March, vs Chelsea 5.30pm
Sun 16th March vs Arsenal 4.00pm
Sun 23rd March vs Saints 1.30pm
Sun 30th March vs Liverpool 4.00pm

Games moved

The Chelki one could get moved again as its the same day as the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup. Thats if they beat City at the Etihad.

Games moved

About time too.

May see a few NLD tickets come back up for sale now its a Sunday 4pm, wil;l have to keep my eye on the OS.

Gambled on Soton being a Sunday game, as its after a EL game as well, so got me hotel cheap

so got me hotel cheap

Can't you just book every possible date on Booking.com with separate bookings (no deposit required, cancel within 24/48 hours to ensure you don't get charged), and then just delete the bookings you don't want when the fixtures are confirmed?

Can't you just book every possible date on Booking.com with separate bookings (no deposit required, cancel within 24/48 hours to ensure you don't get charged), and then just delete the bookings you don't want when the fixtures are confirmed?

We always book Premier Inns and book the saver price (non-refundable), Booking.com charge the same as Premier Flexible rate and they let you cancel up to the day, but sometimes that can be nearly twice the price of the saver. I know its doesnt sound a lot, but tbh £30 is £30 it all adds up

Arsenal confirm tickets for FA Cup tie at home to Liverpool will be Category B with 9k allocation. Third round tie against Tottenham was Category A. #facup

Total ****s

Thought I'd go for a cheeky visit to The Lane for the first time since being back in the country. Heard about Stubhub from you guys so thought I'd check it out. Tickets for the NLD! Result. Then I saw the prices….

£100 plus I assume?

Cheapest from memory is £115. I know I'm going to drunkenly buy one...

Everton tickets start at £40 though. Might grab a cheeky single seat there. Really need to get down The Lane again very soon. It's been over three years!

there was a pair going for about 1200 the other day :lol:

Thats scandalous. This Stubhub is a joke, if it wasnt for that fact we are supposedly getting a new stadium in a few seasons time I would revert back to Lilywhite membership, because without the increase in capacity there is no way would get a Season Ticket now.
Nobody is going to give their ST now while Stubhub is around. If that person gets £600 for their tickets they got more than half their money for next seasons ST in just one sale

Cheapest from memory is £115. I know I'm going to drunkenly buy one...

Everton tickets start at £40 though. Might grab a cheeky single seat there. Really need to get down The Lane again very soon. It's been over three years!

Thats more like it, although if you can make the Cardiff match they are still on General Sale I believe

Back