• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Thats more like it, although if you can make the Cardiff match they are still on General Sale I believe

The last time I checked the OS, there was a lone ticket left in the North Stand for Cardiff! I'm going for the Everton game, really need to get my fix as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up.

Thats scandalous. This Stubhub is a joke, if it wasnt for that fact we are supposedly getting a new stadium in a few seasons time I would revert back to Lilywhite membership, because without the increase in capacity there is no way would get a Season Ticket now.
Nobody is going to give their ST now while Stubhub is around. If that person gets £600 for their tickets they got more than half their money for next seasons ST in just one sale

Price range on Stub Hub for Arsenal tickets - £115.00 to £228.86

and the Club are monitoring this...

Yeah, right. And btw, thanks "Fellow Fans".

If you can't make the game and sell it for face value, fair enough, but to skip Arsenal at the Lane to make money of fellow yids? Shame on you.

If you can't make the game and sell it for face value, fair enough, but to skip Arsenal at the Lane to make money of fellow yids? Shame on you.

This.

Selling your ticket to a fellow fan for £228 is disgusting, thats 4 times face value.

The last time I checked the OS, there was a lone ticket left in the North Stand for Cardiff! I'm going for the Everton game, really need to get my fix as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, know that feeling. When I was ill in December we missed the Liverpool and Xmas home games. Couldnt wait to get to the Lane for the Palace game, the United match felt like it had been a lifetime ago.
Same this weekend, feels like more than 3 weeks since we had our last fix of a live game at Swansea

anyone selling tickets on to a fellow fan at an inflated price is a ****

Agree... but, the biggest qunt is Daniel Levy for allowing this facility to exist in the first place. Daniel Levy cares fcuk all about the normal fan. The trust should be banging on his door hourly until this legalised touting is stopped.

Agree... but, the biggest qunt is Daniel Levy for allowing this facility to exist in the first place. Daniel Levy cares fcuk all about the normal fan. The trust should be banging on his door hourly until this legalised touting is stopped.

I just had an e-mail tonight advertising this facility..although I'm not a ST holder...thats it, rub our noses in it

I got the same one, that's why I've been very arsey about the club today.

I can understand. Sometimes when you take a step back and look at some of the things the club do and how the fans are treated, you think to yourself 'why do I bother?' and consider not going to the games, but at the end of the day, its like a drug and until you cant afford to make the trips you just know you want to.

I can understand. Sometimes when you take a step back and look at some of the things the club do and how the fans are treated, you think to yourself 'why do I bother?' and consider not going to the games, but at the end of the day, its like a drug and until you cant afford to make the trips you just know you want to.

Very true, we're hooked and they know it!

Potentially an incredibly stupid question. I've noticed on Stubhub they have tickets in the Senior Citizens section for games. Do you actually have to be a senior citizen 8-[

Seem to be a lot cheaper that standard seats, and if I'm on my own I'm less inclined to be bothered about people not singing around me!

Also, booking a seat in the Upper South for Everton. On my own so if anyone is around for a beer (members bar?), let me know!

Guy used to sit behind me and used to have an ST, he used to sell Arsenal, Chelsea, Man ut & Liverpool for £200 each, total ****

Potentially an incredibly stupid question. I've noticed on Stubhub they have tickets in the Senior Citizens section for games. Do you actually have to be a senior citizen 8-[

Seem to be a lot cheaper that standard seats, and if I'm on my own I'm less inclined to be bothered about people not singing around me!

Think its the North Stand

Think its the North Stand

yeah it is, north-east corner I believe. I used to always go in the North Stand for games because my mate had an ST, and the guy sitting next to him (also an ST holder), never turned up! So I'd just get a ticket elsewhere in the stand and sit next to my mate unless matey next to him decided to attend.

I've done all corners except the South Stand, so looking forward to my first experience there. Always looked over a bit forlornly at the Park Lane having a party whilst we were surrounding by generally grumpy, quiet Paxtoners! However, on most occasions we play to the North Stand in the 2nd half, so that was a bit of a bonus.

yeah it is, north-east corner I believe. I used to always go in the North Stand for games because my mate had an ST, and the guy sitting next to him (also an ST holder), never turned up! So I'd just get a ticket elsewhere in the stand and sit next to my mate unless matey next to him decided to attend.

I've done all corners except the South Stand, so looking forward to my first experience there. Always looked over a bit forlornly at the Park Lane having a party whilst we were surrounding by generally grumpy, quiet Paxtoners! However, on most occasions we play to the North Stand in the 2nd half, so that was a bit of a bonus.

Cheeky ;)

Although, you are right, that does seem to apply to a lot of people in our block. Looking forward to getting back tomorrow, that Palace game seems ages ago

Cheeky ;)

Although, you are right, that does seem to apply to a lot of people in our block. Looking forward to getting back tomorrow, that Palace game seems ages ago

Haha sorry mate! I think mainly there was a contingent behind us that did literally nothing but moan, even if we were 3 goals up with 2 minutes to go.

My favourite though was a chap who would come to his seat by the aisle, cross his legs out, enjoy his coffee and casually read the paper whilst the game was going on. Just generally having a lovely day out!

I also always choose the North or West Stand when I'm take the better half to a game.

Haha sorry mate! I think mainly there was a contingent behind us that did literally nothing but moan, even if we were 3 goals up with 2 minutes to go.

My favourite though was a chap who would come to his seat by the aisle, cross his legs out, enjoy his coffee and casually read the paper whilst the game was going on. Just generally having a lovely day out!

I also always choose the North or West Stand when I'm take the better half to a game.

We get that quite a few times. The best one was the guy who read out the latest scores as they came up on the jumbotron. Yeah thanks for that mate, how did you know I couldnt read? ](*,)

Back