• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m

Fantastic support - we're oversubscribed by season ticket holder applications for Crystal Palace. Loyalty point cut off announced soon #THFC

This means we won't be opening applications to Bronze and Lilywhite Members for this match. #THFC

Hardly....if 15% of our season ticket holders could not be bothered to make a trip to Croydon for the opening day of the season then we would be in trouble...........btw 'fantastic supporters' anyone got a spare for this:-"

What was the Palace loyalty point cut off?

The ticket office told me that they are still updating this seasons loyalty points and until this has been done, they do not know. Their advice was to "keep an eye on the website". :-#

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We're in the final stages of clarifying Season Ticket allocation for the Crystal Palace and Arsenal matches. We'll have info soon.

I hope that 354 LP's will secure me a trip to Selhurst...

I also assume they will be cutting some points off soon too, why not do that early doors?!

Does anyone think there is a chance the Norwich (h) game will be moved to the Sunday? Currently showing as 3pm Saturday.

Does anyone think there is a chance the Norwich (h) game will be moved to the Sunday? Currently showing as 3pm Saturday.

It comes after an international break, so no reason to think it will be moved. TV selections are done and no EL that week.

Received my 2013/14 members pack yesterday (at last), lovely bit of printing and some nice postcards inside.

The tiny fixture list booklet is handy, has all the on sale dates, plus lo and behold someone at the club has done a nice job of compiling the fixture list, complete with all the potential dates for all rounds of the capital one, fa and europa games for the whole season. Save me trawling various websites during the season.

Just waiting on the new membership card to turn up:-k

Arsenal update:

Allocation: 2,900

Prices: Adult £62.00; Seniors over 65 £26.50; Junior U16 £23.50

This match is over-subscribed with applications from Season Ticket Holders and will therefore not be open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members.

Loyalty Points: 1

Season Ticket Holders with 277 or more loyalty points have been successful for Arsenal (A)

Season Ticket Holders with 274 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

Arsenal update:

Allocation: 2,900

Prices: Adult £62.00; Seniors over 65 £26.50; Junior U16 £23.50

This match is over-subscribed with applications from Season Ticket Holders and will therefore not be open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members.

Loyalty Points: 1

Season Ticket Holders with 277 or more loyalty points have been successful for Arsenal (A)

Season Ticket Holders with 274 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

A stadium that new having restricted view tickets, wtf!

Back