• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Crystal Palace (A) - now Sunday 18 August, KO 1.30pm (on Sky Sports)

Swansea City (H) - now Sunday 25 August, KO 4pm

Arsenal (A) - now Sunday 1 September, KO 4pm (on Sky Sports)

Chelsea (H) - now Sat 28 September, KO 12.45pm (on BT Sport).

Aston Villa (A) - now Sunday 20 October, KO 4pm (on Sky Sports)

Everton (A) - now Sunday 3 November, KO 1.30pm (on Sky Sports).

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - now Sunday 10 November, KO 12pm (on Sky Sports)

Emirates Marketing Project (A) - Sat 23 Nov, KO 5.30pm (Sky Sports).

Manchester United (H) - now Sat 30 November, KO 12.45pm (on BT Sport).

Should we progress in the Europa League the last one will be moved to Sunday, KO 12pm, along with a few other non-televised games.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - now Sunday 10 November, KO 12pm (on Sky Sports)

Should we progress in the Europa League the last one will be moved to Sunday, KO 12pm, along with a few other non-televised games.

Why would progression in the Europa affect a November match?

Good luck to the Toon fans getting to White Hart Lane for midday on a Sunday!! A classic example of why away tickets must be capped at a reasonable rate.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m

Fantastic support - we're oversubscribed by season ticket holder applications for Crystal Palace. Loyalty point cut off announced soon #THFC

This means we won't be opening applications to Bronze and Lilywhite Members for this match. #THFC

Good luck to the Toon fans getting to White Hart Lane for midday on a Sunday!! A classic example of why away tickets must be capped at a reasonable rate.

In a classic case of yin and yang, have you seen when the return fixture is? (19:45 on Wednesday 12th February).

I'm confused, didn't you state people cannot post fixtures like that.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m

Fantastic support - we're oversubscribed by season ticket holder applications for Crystal Palace. Loyalty point cut off announced soon #THFC

This means we won't be opening applications to Bronze and Lilywhite Members for this match. #THFC

Don't suppose we've had any news of the LP cut off for Palace yet? No mention of it on the official site (or that it won't be going to members).

Summer holiday period too. I can't go for that reason alone.

I sometimes think Kazan was easier to get to than Selhurst Park anyway!

Our first match of the season is on Sunday ?? Really hate those Sunday matches. It is always annoying to wait for our match while other matches being played on Saturday.

Any-one notice any strange goings-on with the loyalty points? I appear to have been given an extra 15, i.e. they have credited me twice for Bronze membership. Or has there been a re-adjustment following the previous deductions?

No not alone, i got given points twice for renewing my membership.

got tickets for Swansea and Norwich the other day,seemed like plenty were available for both matches.

Received a very nice membership pack through the post today, no pin badge in it though as the letter said, the little sheath for it was empty boooooooooooooo

Back