• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite players that play for other Premier League clubs

Kompany
Silva
Cazorla
Mata

are all players that I think under different circumstances would be natural Spurs players (talented, technical and not complete knobs).

Kompany
Silva
Mata
Benayoun (Not that he has played much football in recent times)
Kagawa
Rosicky
Ben Arfa (Not played much this season)

Joe Hart
Berbatov is still class

Aguero. Just love the way he stayed on his feet to score the most glorious winner in Premier League history, after a season dogged by diving.

But also the Swansea ball boy who took a dive off Hazard.

Joe Hart
Berbatov is still class

Aguero. Just love the way he stayed on his feet to score the most glorious winner in Premier League history, after a season dogged by diving.

But also the Swansea ball boy who took a dive off Hazard.

I like Aguero as well. I like the way he always looks bewildered but determined. It's a great expression.

Mata
Lukaku
Berbatov
Zabaleta
van Persie
Ben Arfa
Pilkington
Sessegnon
de Guzman
Michu

Yeah, Zabaleta's massively underrated. Equally good at defending and attacking. Very professional and reliable. He's fought off a lot of competition for his place.

Pablo Zabaleta - Endlessly professional, and supremely hard-working; things you don't associate with a City player nowadays (ahem, Nasri, Balotelli, Lescott, ahem)
Vincent Kompany - see above, and seems to be a great guy to boot.
David Silva - one of the most supremely intelligent players in the Premier League, with really quick feet to boot.
Leon Britton - underrated. A fantastic metronome, and a has great engine as well.
Ashley Williams - Worked his way up from non-league football, and worked a second job before becoming a full-time pro. Relatable.
Leighton Baines - Superb wing-back.
Jamie Mackie - Spurs supporter, so have a soft spot for the guy.
Darren Fletcher - powerful, domineering player when he was fit and healthy.
David De Gea - Great athleticism, and gets undue criticism.
Moussa Sissoko - Strong, technical, and blessed with pace and stamina; what's not to like?
Sebastian Larsson - consistently spectacular set-pieces.
Dimitar Berbatov - The summer of 2008 spoiled what could have been a legendary adoration for the fella.
Santi Cazorla - great signing.

Cabaye (when he has the ball, when he doesn't have the ball then he belongs on the 'other' list)
David Silva
Rooney
Ben Arfa
Berbatov
Nathan Dyer
Benteke
Carrick
Pienaar

That's some of them

Though it pains me to say it, Walcott. We all laughed when he said he wanted to play a more central role, but he'd delivered the goods.
Start of this season there was very little between Lennon an Walcott, not now, Walcott's contribution to games puts his way ahead.

Would just love to have Lukaku in our team. I think he's the sort of player who is the missing ingredient we need.

Mata is just an exquisite player, it's stupid how much talent Spain have produced at the moment. Aguero is fantastic and also seems a modest decent kind of guy.

Anyone who says Wheelchair go and get your head checked. Had a dream I got in a scrap with him the other night. Cnunt.

Back