• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

In that case I'm glad David Foster Wallace wasn't a Spurs fan or I'd have to try Infinite Jest!
Ah yes, Infinite Jest. I haven't read it but it is on the list, way fudging down between Stalingrad and Finnegan's Wake (two more books that conquered me:oops:). I prefer to read the procrastination driven nonsense on this site to be honest.

Ah yes, Infinite Jest. I haven't read it but it is on the list, way fudgeing down between Stalingrad and Finnegan's Wake (two more books that conquered me:oops:). I prefer to read the procrastination driven nonsense on this site to be honest.
Hear, hear. I'm all about procrastination and the internet opinions of fellow (literate) Spurs fans.

One of my all time favorite athletes - Peter Forsberg. Legendary ice hockey player. Massive fan.

Back