• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

This taco.

mm_wristbands_664.jpg

If I remember rightly I saw him on the clubs website after attending his first game which was either in the Champions League or against Arsenal just a few years back so defiantly fair to say he's a fair weather fan... We have fans all over Europe and on the other side of the planet who have attended more games than he has :p

This is a good one for me, Phil Simmonds, West Indies coach and legendary batsman and Jason Holder the Captain.
west-indies-cricket-coach-phil-simmonds-and-captain-jason-holder-pose-picture-id511714698

See Norman Jay in The East Stand and at away games from time to time

DJ EZ is a fan too - some videos knocking about of him playing spurs songs in his sets

I know from family that DJ Nihal is a Spurs fan. That fella from Eastenders (dad was a gangster alongside the Kray brothers). Fatboy from Eastenders (in his contract that he was Spurs in the soap).

Kenneth Branagh who is one of this country best actors and directors is a proper old school spurs fan.

Also remember reading that some bloke who wrote on Coronation street decided to give characters spurs players names which I found pretty cool, never watched the show but did think if I were ever in a similar position I would have done like wise.

Laura Trott.

Who is near top of the list of my sporting heroes.
Oh My GHod are you serious?

I have a massive crush on this girl, such a star, now I am madly in love with her.

Love female spurs fans, I took my wife once and she was checking her phone the whole match the cnut.

Kenneth Branagh who is one of this country best actors and directors is a proper old school spurs fan.

Also remember reading that some bloke who wrote on Coronation street decided to give characters spurs players names which I found pretty cool, never watched the show but did think if I were ever in a similar position I would have done like wise.

On 'The Mentalist' they had a district attorney Osvaldo Ardiles. Bit weird as there are no other Spurs related characters on that show as far as I can recall.

Back